This is actally how it used to be when i first started doing the parties. You need you key card and its all based into your magicband so if you dont have one or have not yet started your quest again you have to wait to reactivate it or set a new start point if possible
So if we already have a game in process, can I just bring and scan that band? We don't need to start a new one?

If it rains, do you think there will be an alternate location for 7 dwarves?
Their M&G location is covered. I think there would have to be lightening for them to remove them, and if so, I don't believe there is an alteration location.

Right now we plan on doing MNSSHP on Tues Oct 17th. We will be driving down from Jacksonville, FL on that day and it should take about 2.5hours. Our thoughts are if we leave around 10am we will be in town by 1pm and hopefully be

We would like to go over to Disney Springs and take the bus over to Magic Kingdom. How long should we plan for that to take? I was thinking 1h - 1.5h.

And last but not least do you think the buses will continue to run to Disney Springs after the MNSSHP so we can get back to our hotel area.

Thanks,
Michelle
Disney buses do not go from Disney Springs to the parks, only to Disney hotels. From the parks to Disney Springs, the last bus is 2 hours after the parks close. MK closes at 7 pm on MNSSHP days, so service would end at 9:00 pm.

You will need to take your car to the party or another form of transportation. Uber or a taxi can drop you off at TTC or the Contemporary. Or you can take the bus to the Contemporary and walk from there or take the monorail from there.

Last edited:
Disney buses do not go from Disney Springs to the parks, only to Disney hotels. From the parks to Disney Springs, the last bus is 2 hours after the parks close. MK closes at 7 pm on MNSSHP days, so service would end at 9:00 pm.

You will need to take your car to the party or another form of transportation. Uber or a taxi can drop you off at TTC or the Contemporary. Or you can take the bus to the Contemporary and walk from there or take the monorail from there.

Thanks for the information. I was thinking that might be the case but was not sure. I will have to think this over and decide from there.

Instead of them just handing it to you, you're required to go inside the firehouse. It's been years since I last played but I think they scan your Magic Band or Party Ticket for confirmation then they hand you the card and a pack of cards. They still may mark your party wristband with a black magic marker though I wouldn't see why.

This is going to be crazy if they do in fact make you register. The line will be long, very long! :crazy2:

I've honestly never played, but love the Country Bears so I'd like to get this card. But I'm not sure I want to wait in line for it. I guess I will see how it all pans out over the next month or so until we go.

I've honestly never played, but love the Country Bears so I'd like to get this card. But I'm not sure I want to wait in line for it. I guess I will see how it all pans out over the next month or so until we go.

Exactly! For early party goers unfortunately if this card appeals to you, you might have to adjust your itinerary.

This is actally how it used to be when i first started doing the parties. You need you key card and its all based into your magicband so if you dont have one or have not yet started your quest again you have to wait to reactivate it or set a new start point if possible

If its like it was then they just scanned and gave the card and booster pack. Not sure how they will do it now the lines were insane when they did it this way.
We'll be at MK a few days before our party date, so I wonder if it would be a good thing to go ahead and start a game that day. We haven't played since last year. I wonder if that would speed up the process since we'll already be game ready. I also remember them doing this years ago at the firehouse when you had to wait in line and actually activate. The line took forever! Why they want to go back to doing it this way, I don't know :confused3

And there is another report of party FPs deletion email on the party FP thread.

We'll be at MK a few days before our party date, so I wonder if it would be a good thing to go ahead and start a game that day. We haven't played since last year. I wonder if that would speed up the process since we'll already be game ready. I also remember them doing this years ago at the firehouse when you had to wait in line and actually activate. The line took forever! Why they want to go back to doing it this way, I don't know :confused3

And there is another report of party FPs deletion email on the party FP thread.

Ok so I'll be doing this as well, I'm in MK on both party days. Can you just play for a bit or do you have to complete bits to get the cards your next in MK. I'll be there 5 mornings (wow sounds a lot but two of them are quick visits) and one evening on my trip so would be cool to see what cards I'd get.

That's dissapointing to hear, I thought that was somewhat fixed. Hopefully they can call and sort it out.

Tickets at Work has discounted MNSSHP tickets for selected few party dates in September if anyone is interested.
Wow, you are right. It looks like it would have saved us $10/ticket over the advance purchase price on the WDW website. I already purchased my tickets, but I wonder how does it work when you order through Tickets at Work? Do you receive a confirmation number that you can then use to assign the tickets to people on your MDE profile? Or do you receive a print-out ticket? Or a hard ticket in the mail?

I accidentally double posted...I'm not sure what happened! but my questions are in the next comment! I am thoroughly enjoying reading other people plans, and seeing tips and costumes!! It is getting me super excited for our upcoming trip!!

Could someone give me some tips...This will be our first MNSSHP! We have a group of 12!
Priority is Jack Sparrow! OH NO, NOW MOANA and JACK!?!
But would love to see Genie and Abu- (Is it possible to see both with Genie being with Jasmine and Abu with Aladdin or would we have to go through 2 lines) Maybe Jafar...
We will be attending Tuesday Oct 17!

We are using party tickets only that day with FP for Space Mountain 4-5 and Enchanted Tales with Belle 5-6.
We plan to stick it out and be there til midnight, and want to see the fireworks and parade (but either one will work)

So
Be at park at 3:30
4:15-4:40 FP Space Mtn
4:40-5:00 Buzz Lightyear
5:10-5:40 FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle (we have 1 little Belle in our group!)
5:50- 7:30 Line for Moana? Eat in line, someone take kids to ride JC &/or POTC
7:35 - 8:45 Line for Jack Sparrow
OPTION #1
8:45-9:45 Trick or Treat (maybe Aladdin Characters for a few depending on line)
9:45-10:35 Hallowishes
10:45-11:40 BtY Parade
11:40 get closer to stage for HP Show at 12
OPTION #2 (I think I like this option because it breaks up the standing still for all the parade/fireworks/show)
8:45- 9:35 BtY Parade (in Frontierland?)
9:35-10 ToT (Tiki show location?)
10-10:30 Hal-lowishes
10:30-11:30 possible another character or ToT
Then head to stage area for last HP show...

Last edited:
I already purchased my tickets, but I wonder how does it work when you order through Tickets at Work?
I already bought mine too...I receive e-mails from them [Tickets at work] constantly for theme park tickets, hotels, water parks, Universal studios vacations, concerts, new cars, Broadway shows, etc...Have not purchased anything through them as of yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter