Moana Journey With Water Que/Wait Times?

CG Disney Dad

Earning My Ears
Quick question. Going to Epcot on Monday and plan to Rope drop through world showcase to hit frozen and remy (with genie +)

Looking at the Moana attraction it looks like there is no virtual Que. is this currently just a standby line? Not sure how long the waits have been because the app hasn’t been showing. Just trying to strategize with a few young ones in our group how to minimize wait times. Thanks for any insights or suggestions.

It is a walk-through attraction. I went fairly early in the morning and there was no cue or line and we got to participate in all the activities fairly easily. Sorry, I don't have any other experience. Enjoy!

2nd week of December. Went a few random times during day (not opening) and close to closing and there was never a line to get in ... you just walked in.

We are local and we stop by every time we go to Epcot. The only time there were lines was during previews. Every time we have been in the last month, we just walked right in. I would give yourself time to walk through, though, esp with little ones, and not try to zip through on the way to a ride. We've walked through a couple of times with family who just wanted to walk it and not stop and actually engage in the activities and they didn't enjoy it as much as those who actually participated. You can walk through the whole thing in a few minutes but one of my kids actually likes to stay and enjoy and we can easily be in there for 30-40 minutes playing with all of the different water. But again, no matter the time of day, we have walked right in with no wait.

We were there last week in the evening. It is very pretty at night. I agree, spend some time if you can. It was chilly the night we went so we didn't spend much time there, but the water features are very cool. I am hoping to spend more time in there when we go in October.

Is this a good attraction? I've heard so little about it since it opened.
Yea, we found it interesting. The walkway is beautiful, it's educational (for those who wish to learn things!), and for a moment you kinda forget you're in a Disney park. We did it during the day and at night - both nice, but different experiences. It's certainly not a thrill attraction like GOTG or TT, but we enjoyed the 20 minutes each time we went through. Seemed (to us) along the lines of Living with the Land, but walking instead of floating! We'll definitely do it again, when we're at that end of the park.

Is this a good attraction? I've heard so little about it since it opened.
It seems to be very enjoyable for little kids. Adults like it too but not as much. It's cute and worth going if you are near there and have time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter