Moana?!

Mollyemmarose

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I’m wondering if anyone has seen Moana anywhere lately in WDW?!?
We are going in April and I have 2 little girls who REALLY want to see her

Have only seen her last night, front and top center Fantasmic, but no M&G's sadly.

She got a lot of cheers from our section anyway.

She was meeting at Disneyland for a while. Not sure if she still is. Moana is getting a show in Hong Kong as well as part of the expansion project there.

Pretty sure she still is based on the Disneyland vlogs I watch. Not sure what will happen to here spot once tropical hideaway opens up because her spot now is right next to Aladdin's oasis.

Starlord is leaving soon. No word on his replacement yet though.
I’m surprised he wasn’t replaced by migel back in November as that spot was intended to promote new movies.... if they don’t keep him there at this point to promote infinity war I’d wager he will be replaced with doctor strange to promote that movie or incredibles or just scrap Walt Disney presents all together

They aren’t going to scrap Walt Disney Presents, they just built it last year

I know, what I meant was they just refurbed it last year and added the new sign outside

She was meeting at MK last year during MNSSHP. I was there in September and the line for the M&G was obviously longer than any other.

I often wonder who decides (and the decision making process) which M&Gs to have readily available and which ones to keep for special occasions. I would think (like Anna and Elsa), that Moana would be a big hit and could even warrant a semi-permanent spot in Princess Fairytale hall or Adventureland.

I often wonder who decides (and the decision making process) which M&Gs to have readily available and which ones to keep for special occasions. I would think (like Anna and Elsa), that Moana would be a big hit and could even warrant a semi-permanent spot in Princess Fairytale hall or Adventureland.
It’s constantly changing. Each park has an entertainment team and special events are different than daily park ops. It’s all based on budgets too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!