Moana?!

My daughter is NOT a princess, she will say that before you even finish saying hello princess fab’s daughter lol. She’s turning 5 next month and has been that way since she could talk. It’s nice to have another “not a princess” for her to relate to!

Am I missing something? Elena is Crown PRINCESS of Avalor. She is a Princess, at least until she is of age to officially assume the title of Queen and rule without running everything by the Grand Council.

I really hope they bring Moana to WDW soon. My girls loved meeting Elena of Avalor at Fairytale Hall last year when the show was newer and very popular, but I think the excitement over that show has simmered down a bit. Maybe she isn't even still there-- I haven't checked the current schedule. However, Moana would be the top experience for my family at MK!

I really hope they bring Moana to WDW soon. My girls loved meeting Elena of Avalor at Fairytale Hall last year when the show was newer and very popular, but I think the excitement over that show has simmered down a bit. Maybe she isn't even still there-- I haven't checked the current schedule. However, Moana would be the top experience for my family at MK!

Elena is still there. My DD8 is still excited about meeting her. She still watches the show but I'm not sure how popular it has stayed overall.

I noticed the other week that Moana is part of their disneyprincess instagram account. This is very confusing!

Moana would be top for my family too! Even my husband loves that movie! Regardless of the princess debate ... It would have been nice to even book a character dining if they can't keep her in the parks for a M&G. SOMETHING ... I am really disappointed that my kids won't have a chance to meet the ONE character they all have come to love by the time we go.

Moana would be top for my family too! Even my husband loves that movie! Regardless of the princess debate ... It would have been nice to even book a character dining if they can't keep her in the parks for a M&G. SOMETHING ... I am really disappointed that my kids won't have a chance to meet the ONE character they all have come to love by the time we go.

They could add her to Ohana. She fits with the theme.

They could add her to Ohana. She fits with the theme.

RIGHT! I mean they COULD do several things O'hana/Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show ... But it is like they are not even TRYING ... And that is what is frustrating ... They have these fantastic movies that have come out and been out for a while and they are not incorporating them at ALL. Moana and Coco are my kids faves right now! Both of my girls were Moana for Halloween ... And that costume was sold out EVERYWHERE ... Obviously this is a big character! I just don't get why Disney is not more proactive about adding her to the line up SOMEWHERE in WDW.

I’m surprised they haven’t made Moana a regular character. We’ve been to several Moana birthday parties and I’ve seen the character (unauthorized of course) at a number of non-Disney events. She’s very popular right now.

Moana was at the MK DVC Moonlight Magic event. Didn't know at the time how rare her appearance was. Wow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter