Mobile order @ Universal

jldeahl

Mouseketeer
Universal first-timer here. At Disney parks my family makes a habit of mobile ordering lunch first thing in the morning when we're in transit to the parks, to get that out of the way. Then we hit "prepare my order" several hours later when we're near the quick service location and ready to pick up our food. Can we do the same thing at Universal?

Not sure if Mobile Order is even a thing at Universal. It's definitely not at Universal Hollywood.

Not sure if Mobile Order is even a thing at Universal. It's definitely not at Universal Hollywood.
Universal Orlando has mobile order. I used it for Bread Box at Citywalk on Saturday. The non Wizarding World quick service restaurants in the parks have it too. In comparison to Disney I find that I wait longer for my order to be ready but YMMV.

Universal Orlando has mobile order. I used it for Bread Box at Citywalk on Saturday. The non Wizarding World quick service restaurants in the parks have it too. In comparison to Disney I find that I wait longer for my order to be ready but YMMV.

That's good to know. I stood in a 40 minute line for a hamburger at Universal Hollywood last weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter