Moderate comparison

2boys4me

Earning My Ears
Anyone stayed in more than one moderate and feel one is better?

I wanted to stay at ASMusic but, they were booked at this late date (leaving March 28). So, I had to make a fast decision on a moderate. I chose PO riverside. Is this a good moderate? Is there one that is better?

My kids are 3 and 5 but, I know they will be happy anywhere. Its me, the picky person that I worry about.

Thanks,
Susan

That's where I am staying in July upon recommendation of friends who have been there many times. I haven't stayed in a moderate before, but they tell me this one is the best. My friend said it is the best for your money. She didn't like CBR or CSR because they were both too large. CBR they had trouble getting a bus out when they were there and at CSR they had to walk 1/2 mile just to get to the bus stop. I'm hoping for the French Quarter too!

What's great about PO is the kids love the dragon slide. Also, it's a small resort, so everything is withing a decent walking distance.
Have a great trip!

Joanne
mowgli-monkey01.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter