Modern Family Disneyland Episode on Wednesday!

DBF and I have a date planned around this episode because we both love Modern Family and we're just a few days away from our trip! :yay:

I thought the episode was hilarious. And it was definitely a "Jay to the rescue" episode. You get to see the sensible AND sensative side of Jay that you don't see too often. When ever anyon had a dilemma, Jay was there to calmly assess the situation and pass on some advice. And I love how he solved the leash issue.

And I like how the writers are having Alex come into her own this season.

Loved the episode - especially watching Gloria give in to Jay and admit her feet were killing her! I thought it was hilarious when she asked Jay if the slippers came in other colors!

I watched it too. This is one of my favorite television shows and when I heard they were doing a Disney episode I had to tune in. Gloria and Manny's picture was hilarious. Cam was killing me with the leash :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter