Modify Tutorial?

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
Has someone posted how to use the new modify online process?
I haven't seen much about it, so maybe am missing it.
But I sure would appreciate a step-by-step help.
Thanks in advance.

It's pretty self-explanatory and very user friendly. If you log in and try to do it, I would be surprised if you couldn't figure it out.

Has someone posted how to use the new modify online process?
I haven't seen much about it, so maybe am missing it.
But I sure would appreciate a step-by-step help.
Thanks in advance.

I could probably record one for you. Are you wanting to see what it looks like when you change dates, resorts, or both?

It is seriously user-friendly.

I am not Disney-IT-friendly at all, and even I am impressed by what they created.

It’s very easy and it talks you through the whole process. It’s really good.

I tried last night and it went fine. But it wasn't a true test, as the modifying I was doing wasn't like what I am concerned about.
It was a dummy res I didn't want. There was enough availability to just book it first, then cancel the other, vs. modify.
I am concerned about modifying a difficult to impossible to get again res, like a value studio, or BLT at Christmas type of res.

I could probably record one for you. Are you wanting to see what it looks like when you change dates, resorts, or both?
Thank you for the kind offer. I guess I don't need to "see" it. You know, someone had a 2 browser method with very specific instructions for the old way.. I was looking for something like that. But the replies all agree it is easy and user-friendly.

I tried last night and it went fine. But it wasn't a true test, as the modifying I was doing wasn't like what I am concerned about. It was a dummy res I didn't want.
There was enough availability to just book it first, then cancel the other, vs. modify.
I am concerned about modifying a difficult to impossible to get again res, like a value studio, or BLT at Christmas type of res.

Thank you for the kind offer. I guess I don't need to "see" it. You know, someone had a 2 browser method with very specific instructions for the old way.. I was looking for something like that. But the replies all agree it is easy and user-friendly.

With a video like that you can do step by step and explain things (like a youtube video). But for it to be effective you have to demonstrate what someone wants to know. I'm glad you tried it on your own, it is quite easy but I know from making software training people are afraid to try on their own system.

You know, someone had a 2 browser method with very specific instructions for the old way.. I was looking for something like that.

I was never truly brave enough to try that, or at least I don’t remember it. But the new feature is nothing like that. They lay it all out.

I modified our reservation and just followed what it said. Had absolutely no trouble. I was changing dates and changing resorts. It let me choose where I pulled my additional 11 pts from. I liked it because you don't have to put all the persons staying with you in again. It all moves with you, but you have the option of adding or deleting people in the rez, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!