Modifying POP Stay with package offer?

Runner225

Mouseketeer
Hello!

We have a vacation booked at Pop for 7/28-8/2 that we booked with Disney's 1 Free QS Meal per Day offer at the end of January. DH and I are thinking of changing our flight and coming in the night prior (7/27), so that we have the entire day on 7/28. Do you think Disney will modify our reservation and add the one day onto the deal that we already booked? I don't think they would book it as an entirely new reservation where we would lose the 1 QS Meal per day, right? We wouldn't need to change the park tickets either, so I don't think we would be subject to any of the new 2018 park prices since we booked before those came out. We should also still be exempt from the parking fee too (hopefully).

The only other possibility I could see them doing would be creating a new reservation for the day prior to what we originally booked and then link it to our existing one...which

Anyone have thoughts on this? I will be calling Disney tonight as that is what MDE is saying to do, but can't make the call right now and was curious what others have experienced. Thanks!

Hello!

We have a vacation booked at Pop for 7/28-8/2 that we booked with Disney's 1 Free QS Meal per Day offer at the end of January. DH and I are thinking of changing our flight and coming in the night prior (7/27), so that we have the entire day on 7/28. Do you think Disney will modify our reservation and add the one day onto the deal that we already booked? I don't think they would book it as an entirely new reservation where we would lose the 1 QS Meal per day, right? We wouldn't need to change the park tickets either, so I don't think we would be subject to any of the new 2018 park prices since we booked before those came out. We should also still be exempt from the parking fee too (hopefully).

The only other possibility I could see them doing would be creating a new reservation for the day prior to what we originally booked and then link it to our existing one...which

Anyone have thoughts on this? I will be calling Disney tonight as that is what MDE is saying to do, but can't make the call right now and was curious what others have experienced. Thanks!
Yes, they should modify it for you and you'll still keep the promotion you had.
BTW, we will be there 7/28-8/3 with the same promo. Maybe we'll see you there.
Have fun!

Hello!

We have a vacation booked at Pop for 7/28-8/2 that we booked with Disney's 1 Free QS Meal per Day offer at the end of January. DH and I are thinking of changing our flight and coming in the night prior (7/27), so that we have the entire day on 7/28. Do you think Disney will modify our reservation and add the one day onto the deal that we already booked?

If the booking window for this promotion is still open AND if there is availability under this promotion for the 27th, then yes.

The only other possibility I could see them doing would be creating a new reservation for the day prior to what we originally booked and then link it to our existing one.

This would be what they would do if the answer is no to either of the conditions I listed above.

Because you were not able to modify via MDE, I am thinking the booking window for the promotion is closed or there's no availability under the promotion. But you'll have to call to find out.

Have fun!

Hoping this is the case. How fun! Hopefully the heat won't be too bad for us!

If the booking window for this promotion is still open AND if there is availability under this promotion for the 27th, then yes.

This would be what they would do if the answer is no to either of the conditions I listed above.

Because you were not able to modify via MDE, I am thinking the booking window for the promotion is closed or there's no availability under the promotion. But you'll have to call to find out.

Hoping they still give it to me with the initial promotion, would love another free QS. However, 20% off a night wouldn't be the worst thing either with the new promotion going on.

Thank you both!

Have fun!

Good news, they extended our stay with the initial offer :) extra QS meal & no parking fee. Yay pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter