Molloy family's 1st PTR!!! 5th aug 2010

emmamc252

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow disney geeks!!! My family and I have been going to WDW for the past 10 years, however this is the 1st year that I have discovered this community!!!! I don't know how as I have been active on other forums, but just missed out on this and its soooooo amazing!!!
Anyway!! After reading through everyone else's plans and ideas, I really wanted to do my own!!! Its a little late in the day to be starting a PTR having got most things booked already, BUT I wanted to give it a go and hopefully my TR may be of interest to at least a few people out there!!!

So, after spending the past 3 hours trying to figure out how to upload photos onto here, I will begin by introducing us!!! Please forgive the fact that my pics are from my wedding, they are literally the only ones I could get to upload, I am not an egotist!! I will try to post other pics of a more disney and funny nature asap but I will have to hunt out the discs from wherever my husband has hidden them!!!
anyway......

we will start off with me!!!!:cheer2:
try.jpg

My name is Emma, I am 24 and a teacher!! I am the main Disney enthusiast, particually when it comes to the really nerdy bits, I like to know all my facts and interesting quirky bits of info that noone else knows, because noone else cares!!!! My mum loves diney but on a much less scientific level!!! I am the main planner and just love holidays together with the family!!! Something cool to know about me is that we went to hong kong on our honeymoon and we spent a whole day at disneyland hong kong!! Haven't seen much mention of this on here so think its very cool that I have been!!!

With me is my Daddy!!!!:love: My daddy is awesome!!! best sense of humour of anyone in this world. Unfortunately he also has the worst health of anyone in this world!!!:sad2: He has been to disney with us twice when we were younger, but unfortunately he can no longer fly due to his heart condition so he has to stay at home!!! Please do not think that we are mean to leave him, He has been ill for a good few years and if you knew my dad you would know that the last thing he would ever want is for us to miss out on anything because of him, If we didn't go away every year he would look like this guy:mad: we do always take him away somewhere in england too!! and bring him back lots of mugs!!!

Then we have my Mummy!!!!:banana::worship:
117.jpg

this is her with my best friend emma (yes we have the same name!!!) Emma came with us last year but wasn't a huge fan, she is much happier lay on a beach and, well yes thats it really, lay on a beach!!! but we still love her!!!
My Mummy on the other hand is a HUGE fan of disney!!! she bought into the DVC about 5-6 years ago. She see's disney as something that we, as a family will always have, no matter where our l ives take us, its always there like a homing signal and means we will all be together again soon!!!
She is the most caring and considerate person in the world and has basically spent her whole life looking after people. she had to give up work to look after my dad, and since then a lot of her friends have "dwindled." She loves our family to pieces and would do anything for anyone. My husband is her biggest fun and quite regularly states that if I can grow up to be 20% of the woman she is then he would consider himself blessed for life!!!
Mum doesn't like big rides, but loves the atmosphere at disney, and THE FOOD!!!! she can eat any 30stone bloke under the table!!! especially when it comes to desserts!!!

Next we have my darling hubby!!! This is chris!!!
47.jpg

Chris is 30, the best way to describe him is that he is a gentleman. He is just a very kind and lovely person. He likes going to disney, but could prob live with it every other year or so, but he loves me and my mummy too so he enjoys going every year coz he knows it makes us happy!!! He has his own business and as such works a silly amount of hours. We spend lots of time together in the evenings, we play squash together and are keen movie buffs, but we get very few full days together throughout the year!! When we go on holiday, having 2 weeks with NO WORK is just like better than heaven!! he works so hard, and he does need a relax on holiday, I'm a little energizer bunny and can't sit still for 5 minutes, so I do have to remind myself of this when we are away!!!

Lastly we have my sister and her baby son Ashton!!!
212.jpg

Ashton is 3 in september and is already a disney veteran!! he has been to disney florida twice and disney land paris once!! His favourite characters are buzz woody and Mickey and Minnie, if you ask me how many times I have done the hot dog dance, I will have to lie and say only a couple of hundred,honest!!!:cool1:
My sister sarah is rediculously gorgeous, however she is 23, and when we go over to the US people often assume she is about 12!!!:rotfl: she is only 5 foot 2 inches, and she weighs nothing, so when she has a t-shirt and shorts on and very little make up and hair in a pony tail there are several 12 year olds in florida that look like they could be her mum!!! Its always funny!!! When we went through customs last time the guy on the desk said he didn't believe she was 22 and asked for another form of ID and kept us there for like a half hour whilst they checked all her documentation with a fine tooth comb. He apologised afterwards, it wasn't funny at the time as we felt we were going to be arrested for child smuggling or something but now we can laugh!!! Particually when he said to me, " and this is your baby," and i said "no its hers" he honestly looked at us like ":lmao:"
anyway. she doesn't like rides and doesn't like heat, so she tends to be found in the shops and anwhere with air con!!! she loves all the exhibits etc and loves the atmosphere at disney!!

ok. So now you have a rough idea of who we all are!! now we can move onto the trip!!! I am going to end this post there,and then continue as a reply, just to try to break it up a little and check that my pictures have worked!!!
thanks to anyone who is interested in us, I will do a full TR each day when we go over too!!!

Here's a link to all the updates as they come!! (I'm practising using all the tech before I do my trip report!!!)
THE ORIGINAL PLAN
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37335150&postcount=3
OMG HUBBY HAS BROKE HIS WRIST!!
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37444961&postcount=5
The FINAL final plan
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37560662&postcount=6

Hi there! Saw your title and thought I'd join in since my sisters and I are going in August.

I have to say it was pretty funny reading your intros because your name is Emma and you have a sister named Sarah. Well, my name is Sarah and I have a sister named Emma!!! :eek: Oh, and I am a teacher too. :) Eager to hear more!

Ok, THE TRIP!!!

So this year there has been a bit of a confusion, my sister's boyfriend and Ashton's daddy (in the pics before,) is in the airforce, he is a PTI for anyone that is interested!!! anyway, basically they have to change base very couple of years and they don't know until relatively close to the move where they will be going. the timing has been the worst possible as his move coincides with my holiday (as a teacher I am obviously restricted!) so they won't know until literally the last minute what is happening with him so they haven't been able to book. We know that he won't be able to come anyway, but there is a chance that he will have to go overseas, if this is the case then he will get 2 weeks leave before he goes and obviously my sister and Ashton would need to be home for this.
then there's my mum.As I said before she is a full time carer for my Dad. I don't think until you are in this situation you can fully understand what this means. It really is FULL TIME!! she never stops and has an awful lot to deal with and often gets very little thanks for it. My Mum NEEDS 2 weeks away from it all, she needs a break. So, after discussing with the husband who loves and respects my mum wholeheartedly, we decided that even if it was just the 3 of us this year we would still go!!! I am one of 6, chris is one of 4, and my dad is one of 6 and we live in the same town as all my cousins, and 2 of those families are also disney fanatics, so we normally end up going as a pretty large group!!! this year it has just worked out this way!!!

So at the minute this is what we have booked,

Flying on thurs 5th Aug 2010 with thomas cook from Manchester Uk, economy of course, (again, schooll teacher!!!)
returning on 19th Aug.
(means we are flying into Sanford rather than MCO which is a pain but price made it worth while!!)

Then we are staying for the FULL 14 NIGHTS at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa in a 1 bedroom villa (we love my mum but a bit of privacy is always good!!!!)

we have the FREE DINING with this reservation, you got it as long as you bought the park hopper pass, so we also have a 14 day park hopper pass!!!

At the minute we have booked the accomodation for 4 adults and a baby, if my sister can't come then the only money we will lose is for her pass as the room price stays the same no matter what the occupancy is!! If this does happen, which we kinda hope it doesn't, then we will maybe phone disney and see if they will refund the pass, or make it everlasting, or something!!! if the worst comes to the worst then we have lost a couple of hundred pound, but we will just have to live with that!!!

so, we have had to plan as well as we can for a holiday for 3 adults, that would also be child friendly if my Sis and Ash can come.!! so this has also been me for the past 6 months....:surfweb: ha ha!!!

In all seriousness, I love the planning etc!! Its part of the enjoyment for me!! Its like a daily reminder that we will be going!! so when I'm missing the husband, I can have a look at forums and a little plan to remind myself that we WILL be having 2 full weeks off together. When the kids act up at school, I can think, you throw that chair, I'm going to DISNEY!!!!:woohoo:

so, we only booked our package about 1 month ago, but we knew roughly the dates we were going to be looking at give or take 4 days, so I booked ADR's for all those dates 180 days out!! Of course this was most difficult as because we are going the beginning of Aug the park hours were not actually out before the ADR's were :confused: but I looked at previous months and just kind of made an educated guess based on these for EMH etc. worked pretty well so was happy with what I got!!! Since then I have spent more time like this:surfweb: then a kid has annoyed me so I did this:surfweb: again, then Chris went away on business for a whole week and I did a LOT more of this:surfweb: so alot has actually changed, but have managed to keep a lot of the hard to get ADR's and work each of my new plans around them!!! I haven't kept track of them all, but there has been a lot!!! all stick tot he same rules, avoid EMH mornings like the plague! don't do too many parks in a row, chris needs a rest sometimes!!!we will tend to get to parks for around rope drop in the morning, head back about 2-3pm and then rest by the pool before heading back out again for dinner/activity. we have 14 days so we don't need to do everything in 1 day!!!

thurs 5th, we arrive at Sanford at 2.20 pm, so figure we will check in to resort aroung 4-5pm. Yes we will be tired but to stop jet lag we need to stay awake, so we will be off to MGM and plan to watch fantasmic!!! this way we aren't treking around parks, but can grab a pizza or hamburger, my 1st frozen lemoade of the holiday!!:yay: but definately not the last:rotfl2: and chill out whilst we wait for it to start!!! great 1st night we think!!!

fri 6th, so today we will be off to animal kongdom. we always find this park the easiest to get around, and we really love it!! then we will head back to hotel, chill out and head back out about 630 to get to MK for 805 reservation at Tony's town square.We got engaged on our last trip to disney in Aug last year, Chris proposed by cinderellas castle, so we have added a not that this is our 1 year anniversary! I am hoping that this may help us to get an outside table, but guess we will have to wait and see. we actually got married in the october, (we had been together for 5 years, my dad had a heart attack in the June and we were told that in all likeliness he would pass within the next few months, I couldn't imagine getting married without him, and chris knew this so he proposed with his grandma's ring on our trip and we booked and planned the whole wedding when we got home, 10 weeks from start to finish!! we didn't have time to save so we had a small budget but I can honestly say if we had had a bigger budget or more time it couldn't have been a better day!!) but I think that celebrating it in disney where we got engaged is just as valid!!!:love: hoping we will get an outside table so we can watch the parade and because I HATE AIR CON!!! I am the coldest person in the world, if anyone is there the same time as us you will easily spot me, I will be the one wearing a light cardigan at 12 in the afternoon!!!No really, thats not a joke!! If my mum or Hubby was telling you that they would put his:sad2: :confused3 anyway,, then finish up meal and get onto main street to fight for somewhere to watch fireworks from!!! Its also late night EMH at MK so we will stay if the crowds are "manageable" if they make us do this:scared1: then we will prob head on back after a wander around, its just so cool to be there at like midnight!!!

sat 7th, blizzard beach. water parks are classed as relaxed days for us!!!Like I said before, I am like the energizer bunny and can't sit still, but my hunny needs a rest, so he gets a sun lounger and lounges, maybe does a couple of slides later on, and I head off for summit plummit and everything else! Mum is scared of water. She will go in the wave pool up to about her knees and she will go on the lazy river as long as I hold on to her!!:rotfl2: in all fairness, she had a bad experience when she was a kid and nearly drowned under a giant float, so it really does freak her out,
just to go away from the plan for a minute here, have a funny story relating to this..... we took my mum on one of the little slides, like I think its actually a kids one, was at BB, you sit in a doughnut and go down a chute into about 4ft of water. we talked her into it. anyway, we said just go down, stay still in your doughnut, and when you come off the end just lean back a little then it won't chuck you off, but its only 4 ft anyway. so I go down, sister follows and we wait. The life guard tells us we have to "clear the pool" so we couldn't wait next to the slide. So, my mummy, bless her cotton socks:hug:, gets onto her doughnut, but instead of facing forward down the chute she sends herself off backwards, odd, but fine, however when she got to the end, she also came out backwards, so instead of leaning back and staying on, she literally with all her might threw herself backwards FACING THE WRONG WAY!!!! so she totally tipped herself head over heels into the water!! at this point me and my sis were stood at the side like thes:sad2::rolleyes1 however, then we noticed, that her legs were stilll in the air, as if doing some sort of impression of a frog doing a handstand, and her body was still totally submerged! again, this is only 4ft of water, its designed for childred this ride!!! so the life guard looked at us as if to say "what is happening here?" and we looked at him, and looked back at the flailing legs. he began to move down his ladder, clearly unsure of the idea that he may be required to save someone who could just, well, stand up :confused3 so before there was an even bigger scene, my sister jumped in, and walked over to her, grabbed her by the head and pulled her head up out of the water. Mum still had her eyes firmly shut, and was still doing something that resempbled the breast stroke, "STAND UP!" my sister shouted, once, then again and then the third time mum actually opened her eyes and stood up. the life guard still looked extremely puzzled about what on earth had just taken place. my sister marched out of the pool and my mum sheepishly walked after her, I was now like this:rotfl2:i felt bad for mum but it really was too funny!! we asked what she was doing, and she explained that she had gone into the water, so had started to swim to try to right herself, but had actually been swimming down!! so she was actually just trying to drown herself. We did ask why she didn't just stand up, and she said because she didn't think about it. we love my mummy:love: and she laughs about this event herself now, but she hasn't been back on that slide or any other since!!!
anyway, so yeah, blizzard beach in the day and then in the evening we are off to epcot, have ADR at Tepan Edo at 720, going to get here a little earlier, hope to get seated ánd make it out in time for fireworks!!!

Sun 8th Off to DHS> defiante early morning so I can fight my way throught hte crowds to fastpass TSM whilst mum and chris go on tower of terror!! I hate this ride as I don't like lifts!! Will go on any other ride, just not this!!! we love DHS, think it has the most stuff to do, we even got to be the people in the blue suits on the sip in the backlot tour a few years ago!!! love this place!!! then we are having a chilled night at Ohanas, ADR for 805, and will watch MK fireworks from beach at 10pm, then head home or if we are all energetic maybe pop to MK for a few rides in the late night EMH!!!

Mon 9th, later get up today, we have ADR at chef mickeys for breakfast at 11am. we aren't huge eaters so this is our only buffet meal of the trip, we are going for characters and atmosphere rather than food!! then spend a couple fo hours at MK, head back to resort, chill out, then walk over to down town disney for some shopping, and probably go to planet hollywood (mums favourite.:confused3) if we really aren't hungry after big breakfast then maybe just go to earl of sandwich, but we have a spare dining credit from 1st night!!

tues 10th, pool day!! this involves, well nothing!! a good book, some iced tea, an ipod and the resort pool!!! I am planning to get up early and do a couple of laps of the jogging trail, that way I won't be too..:yay: or enegizer bunny-esque!!! after our chill out day, we will head to epcot, we have ADR at tokyo dining (never been here before but really looking forward to it as I LOVE sushi and tempura!!!) and then its the epcot late night. we will watch fireworks again and then hopefully get on a few rides!! have to say, epcot is not our favourite park, so an hour here and there is enough for me!

wed 11th, open park day, so whatever we feel like, also if there has been a rainy day or anything then we can make up for it here. If my sister comes she really wants to go to seaworld as Ashton loved shamu last time, so we might do this, but will have to be back in time for le Cellier ADR at 805pm. had this ADR and I think Ohana's and Tepan Edo from the start!! won't be out to watch the fireworks, just a meal for this night and a nice walk!!! we went here last year and my hubby loved it, his a big steak lover, I like steak when it is good quality and very thick and rare! I ate my whole lot, which is something for me!!!

thurs 12th, universal studios day!! we really want to get to see WWOHP. I know, us and everyone else!!! we are thinking that if there is a rainy day we will go then and hope it scares lots of people away, so plans may change, but prob universal day!! then head back and we have ADR for Whispering canyon cafe at 8pm.

fri 13th, we will have a lateish morning, get up when we feel like it. then prob head over to down town disney and spend a few hours in the shops and at disney quest. get an earl of sandwich for lunch and head back over to the resort pool for a long afternoon in the sun! we have a dinner ADR at sannaa fo 8pm so will easily have until 5pm before we need to go get ready!!!

sat 14th, back to DHS, TSM fastpass again!!!! changed this as we were planning on going later on but as we read TSM is closed from 16th I re-did lots of "the plan" so it would still be open!!!
then in the evening we are doing the 7;15 showing of HDDR!! never done this before but looking forward to it!!! few sangrias and pints for hte hubby!! may continue the festivities at DTD with a few cocktails, although last time we tried this there was us and about 4 other ppl in the clubby bit, so maybe not!!!

sun 15th, back to animal kingdom, then early for us dinner at the wave, 630, enough time to get us on the momorail and over to MK for parade at 9pm and fireworks at 10pm. again, we had to change the days around for this, as I didn't know about summer nightastic!! It goes back to regular shows ont he 15th, so we wanted to make sure we saw both whilst we were lucky enough to be here for the overlap!!!:woohoo: its the MK late night, and the last one of our holiday so sure will make the most of it!!!

Mon 16th, Typhoon lagoon day, then down town disney for a god shop in the evening. my mum LOVES ghiradellis, so we are planning to pay out of pocket for an ice cream feast, maybe just get a couple of earl of sandwich meals to share and then go here!!! plenty of time for shopping too!!!

tues 17th, Epcot day. this will be our only full day at epcot, as I said before its not our favourite park and we will be having a few nights here so hope to catch the rides we do like then and do the rest today. then we have a late dinner at Narcooses. 850pm. will mean we are there for fireworks though, so that will be lovely!!! We ate here last time and thought it was lovely, as I said earlier, my mum doesn't get to go out much with my dad so going somewhere like this will be just lovely for her!! a chance to get dressed up and feel all posh and just special!! she has never been (hubby and I went with friends last year, mum went with my little sis out of season as both were a little strapped for cash) so I am pretty sure she will cry when she watches fireworks fromt eh balcony and they pipe the music in! my mum really appreciates all that kind of stuff!!!

Wed 18th, our last full day always has to be spent at MK!! it truly is the heart of the Magic!!! That last walk back down main street is always sad, but at least we know we will always be back soon!!!:goodvibes
then we will have our last night at DTD, we should have used all our credits, so will prob go to T-rex. Hubby wants to try it here and mum us quite up for it too, so will just pay OOP. If we ahve missed any meals for whatever reason, then we will use left over creditsa nd just go back to planet hollywood. I was tempted to book to see cirque du soleil as our last night treat as a surprise but unfortunately i just don't have the funds :sad1: but to be honest, we will have had an amazing time anyway!!! Mum has always wanted to see this show and I will take her one year!!

Thurs 19th, few hours around the pool and then we will have to leave for airport about 12 noon. will spend any left over credits at food hall, we haven't paid for the in flight meals, mainly because I wouldn't eat them if THEY paid me, let alone the other way around, so will need a sandwich etc for the airport!!

so that is our trip!!! I know it will be awesome!! Disney magic:wizard:and great people is a perfect combination!!! hopefully no more changes, but I will keep you posted, ha, posted lol!!!

tomorrow, packing list!!!!!

Hi there! Saw your title and thought I'd join in since my sisters and I are going in August.

I have to say it was pretty funny reading your intros because your name is Emma and you have a sister named Sarah. Well, my name is Sarah and I have a sister named Emma!!! :eek: Oh, and I am a teacher too. :) Eager to hear more!

thanks for joining in!!! Like I said I am new but I will enjoy it anyway!!!
How funny that we share names!!! Emma and Sarah are fine names, most of the time......... however on that once a year trip to the E.T. ride they simply are not inventive enough!!! I'm sure hundreds of ppl do it, but we always make up strange names to say to the girl, somehow it amuses us to make E.T. say "gertrude" or "zena" :rotfl2: its all very immature, but it entertains us in the queues, "what name are you going to say?" and then trying to come up with a weirder one!!
we explained this to my Dad once, he has the best sense of humour of all of us. He would't tell us his name for the whole queue, but kept laughing :rotfl2: to himself the whole way!!! We waited with anticipation, the lady says, "name?" and he says "Robert." and can barely control his laughter!!!:rotfl2: :confused3We all just looked at each other, like what??? s:confused3o we got passed the girl and were like, ok, I''m zena, she's phelicity, mums jasmine and your "robert?" what's so funny about that, but he was laughing that much he couldn't talk!!! It made us laugh too, but in a like, what the hell was he thinking way:confused3!! he said after that he has always thought robert was a funny name, no idea why?? think its a pretty standard name, but there you go!!! was certainly memorable!!! we also explained the game to our friends last year, and husbands friend who is a huge liverpool football club supporter came up with Fernando Torres. we were like, you can't say BOTH names!! and he was like, YES I CAN.... I'm FERNANDO TORRES!!! I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!!!! and being far more brave/stupid than the rest of us, he marched up to the girl, "name??" and as straight faced as anything, he said "Fernando TOrres" then spelt it out for her and was like " are you sure you have it all in there??? and made her check it!! he was extatic when ET said Fernando Torres!!!
Last one I promise!! Same day, same girl,, my husdand goes next. he has thought of a great name..... Alphonso!!! the girl, presumably, has figured out that we are idiots, so she repeats, "alphonso?" so chris says "yes," so she then says "sorry sir, can you spell that for me?" at which point i was :rotfl2: and thought absolutely good on ya girl!!!:thumbsup2 Chris, a terrible dislexic, looks at me as if to go "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" and begins to try to spell alphonso, "er A er L, er, er, tell ya what, just put Al, thats fine!!" girl looked very happy with herslf, husband felt like crawling into a whole and dying, and I didn't stop laughing, well ever!!!!

Oh No!!!
we are leaving for disney in 16 days!!! 16days people!!! Normally this statement would warrant the following....:banana:
HOWEVER.....
last night the unthinkable happened. DH has broken his wrist!!! Apparently its not too bad, its some bone that is very easy to break under your thumb, it hasn't been put in a cast, just needs a splint thing. BUT he has an appointment 2 days before we go away to check it is all healing ok and that he won't need surgery for it to be pinned!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Apparently if its a clean break it could be 90%better within 2 weeks, if it moves or anything then it could be bad!!!
DH is not a happy chappy, for all the ladies out there who have experienced MAN FLU :laughing: imagine a man with an ACTUAL medical condition!!!
Oh NO!!!! so I will be giving lots of:hug: and hoping for a little bit of :wizard: disney magic to help him get better, obviously not just so we can still go to disney, I do want him to be well too, but disney would be good!!!

I will keep all posted!!

:dancer:Hey Guys!!! So with just 9 days to go we have only just managed to finalise everything!!!
Unfortunately my little sis and her little boy will not be coming with us:sad::sad:
Unfortunately it was not to be this year! But she is determined to come next year now!! Its such a shame as her little boy is nearly 3, he has already been to disneytwice, and dinseyland paris once, which isn't too bad I suppose, but we will really miss them!! And will have to bring them lots of presents back!!!:banana:
So that means we are now a definate party of 3 adults, an awkward number but we are lucky that we all get on well and love disney. I am also glad that we are on the dining plan as I think it will allow us to have a few more "adult friendly" evenings!!:dancer:
My darling Hubby has also treated me to the Disney Photopass. He has pre-ordered it for the $100 price so that we know to make the effort to let the photographers snap away!!!:love: we have never done this before, but my Husband and I went to disneyland Hong kong:cool1:on our honeymoon and we had a great photographer in front of the castle who showed us allt he special effects etc so we ended up buying a few pics, and thought that had we known they did this we may have invested int he disney photopass before and asked the photographers for some more interesting ánd comical and disneyesque pics!!! I sm hoping tat hte photogs will be accomodating!!!

Our actual plan hasn't changed much, the only big change is that we are now planning to spend all day, :woohoo:and by all day I mean 8am - 10pm at universal studios. We are only having 1 day here so we figure now we are all adults we may aswell make the most of it!!!
this ment a few restaurant changes as we won't be back to disney for tea, so we are using the extra credit to go to Artist point instead of whispering canyon cafe! The only signature restaurant we have been to before is Narcoossees which we loved, so am very interested to try another one! We are going back to Narcoosee's as well!! :donald:

This then ment that we wouldn't be going to Sannaa though, and I Really wanted to go here, (although I have no idea what my DH will eat as he doesn't like spicy food:confused3, but we can't have steak every night!!!) so we have cancelled The Wave, another menu that looks the same as the rest, and are instead going to have an early dinner at Sannaa after we have been to AK for the day, and relax at this resort for a couple of hours, and then head to MK for the evening fireworks etc!!! :thumbsup2 its a long day, but with a lottle help from our friends...:tinker: I hope we can do it and enjoy!!!

last but not least, my DH has booked us on the "keys to the kingdom tour!" :love1: again, its now an adults only holiday so a 5 and a half hour walking tour is manageable!!! Am amazed at my Hubby's thoughtfullness this year!! It is our 1 year wedding anniversary so maybe this has bought out his super romantic side!! what ever it is, I'm loving it!!!:love:
so this means we don't have any free days anymore, but think this is something different and well worth doing!!!

Think thats it for now!! OMG this time :hourglass in 9 days we will be... well ok, in an airplane, but we will be NEARLY in Disney World!!!!!

:lovestruc Ok, so we now have just today and tomorrow left before we jet off!! :banana::cool1:
I am sooooo excited!
Bad news yesterday, The DH and I went to the hospital to check on his wrist (if you have been reading earlier post you will know he broke it a couple of weeks ago.)
well the story gets more complicated. they told us he had broke it before about 1 year ago, at the time he did have an xray but they missed the break:confused3 so its healed wrong and out of place, so he found out yesterday he will have to have surgery on it, a bone graph or somet :scared1: which has really scared him, and upset him. thinks he feels really annoyed that they have made this error!!!!
won't get an appointment for it for at least a month they said, but its still worrying!!!
anyway, onto the better stuff, think he will need disney now to cheer him up!!!:yay:
so today I have packed, the house is sorted, so I have began my little "me treats"
so legs waxed :sad: OW!!! then nice new acrylics on :thumbsup2 and now going to head off to have some semi permanent eyelashes done!!! never had these before but one of my friends who is a beautician has just qualified to do them and wants guinea pigs, so I volunteered!!!:woohoo: she's amazing at everything else so I cannot forsee her not being amazing at these too!!!
then off home........until tomorrow, when its hair and spray tan time!!! wooh oo!!!!

sure I will post again just to say how exxcited I am!!! I haven't changed the plan, which is quite surprising for us!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter