Monorail Bar Crawl

Interested in doing this earlier in the afternoon. Is there anywhere to find a listing of the hours of operations for these locations?

Can't wait to do this next month! Any tips/suggestions for a large-ish group? We will have 8. Do any of these places take ressies? What time should we go to avoid big crowds?

When we were at WDW last August I noticed large crowds usually gathered dinner time. I assume they were waiting to be seated.

My husband and I just this at the end of June. We had at least one drink at each lounge and an appetizer. We started at Trader Sam's around 5:30pm and had no problem finding a table inside. Next stop Tambu Lounge, then Mizner's, and then ended at California Grill. It was fun, and we would like to do this again.

My husband and I do a Monorail Drink-a-Thon (MDaT) on every trip - we absolutely love it! We always add the extra credit Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge stops. We really enjoy using the personalized passports that Drink Around the World Showcase sells - they make the excursion even more fun!

One person mentioned started earlier - something to know is that if you start earlier, you must drink at the pool bars because most of the lounges don't open until 4:00 or 4:30.

Our next MDaT is scheduled for November!

Can't wait to do this next month! Any tips/suggestions for a large-ish group? We will have 8. Do any of these places take ressies? What time should we go to avoid big crowds?

Hey erbeaman, I started the pub crawl around 1pm. We spent the morning at the Magic Kingdom and then got away from the crowds and began the crawl. It was the perfect time, as we had some small apps for lunch at The Contemporary and then a light dinner at the Polynesian. As I said in the article, if you can do it on a day/night when MK has its magic hours, it would be best. We were able to finish the crawl in time to get back to MK and hit up some rides that had super long lines in the daytime. Have a blast, and be sure to let us know how it goes.

What time do the lounges in the WL close in February? I will need a drink at the end of the day!

Can't wait to try this. Will be staying at Poly so totally doable for us. Thanks for sharing!

Thinking of doing this next weekend for our first Adult weekend. Can we start at Disney Springs? What time should we start?

Disney springs would be a great place to go. I would start at Jock Lindsey's and then hot lap around that area to Morimoto, Fronterra, Raglan, and the Boathouse.

DH and I have done this on our last two trips and we LOVE it! Definitely going to be doing it on our next trip in December... looking forward to drinking AND seeing the christmas decor!

We loved crockets tavern, Trader Sam's, and Tambu lounge, but our absolute FAVORITE is Mizners! Can't beat the service, atmosphere, or that dirty gin martini ::yes::

Thinking of doing this next weekend for our first Adult weekend. Can we start at Disney Springs? What time should we start?

Hey Scrapgal123,
Of course you could start at Disney Springs, however, you may want to do the Monorail Pul Crawl on one day, and then do a separate Disney Springs pub Crawl on a different day. This would enable you to spend more time at each place, and not feel rushed. I plan on returning to Disney in January, so if I do, I will be sure to create a separate Disney Springs Pub Crawl to help people decide which are the best places to visit. I will star resting my liver now. hahaha

As I suggested in the article, I recommend starting the pub crawl around noon, so you can grab a few appetizers along the way. Noon to 8 would be enough time to spend a good amount of time at each of the stops. Have a blast, and make sure you come back and let us know how you did.

Hey everyone,
Just in case anyone is in Disney for marathon weekend, some friends and I are planning on tackling the Monorail Pub Crawl again. I may make some minor adjustments if need be. It is looking like we will do it the Monday after the marathon (that is assuming I survive the actual marathon.) Hahaha. Feel free to tag along if you would like. I will even include you in the article if you would like.

I'm there 1-11 February :)
I think my wife and I will be doing this on jan 31. Going to start at GF around 4:30, hit up contemporary at 5:30, trader sames around 6:15 -- eat dinner at 7 at Kona with the rest of the group, and then possibly hit up EMH at Epcot.

Or go back to the room and pass out.

We will be at the WL 2/4 to 2/12 and will most likely need a pub crawl if the kids are grouchy. When do you guys go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts