Moonlight Magic at Animal Kingdom

We went. It was good considering the AK doesn't have a lot of rides and none of the shows were being performed. If one of the shows were performed it would have been better.

I got to ride avartar twice so that was great. line was 1 hour at 9 and 45 minutes at 11:30. I could have rode it again at 12:30 with an 1/2 wait but I was too exhausted.

The safari closed at 10 pm and it was too cold for kali river rapids, so most of the crowds were in pandora. The snacks were the standard hotdog, chips, carrots etc. Mickey bars were given out. We got in at 7 and got our bands at the park..no line.

Overall, it was good, but the MK ones are better since there are more rides to ride and the lines were shorter.

I didn't see river of lights or attend the dance party. Thumper and his girlfriend were two of the characters

However, since I got to ride avartar twice I was super happy. But more activities are needed to disperse the crowds better.

But THANK YOU DVC!

We enjoyed but not enough to do as night got later. Things closed early like it’s Tough To Be a Bug. Pandora was open and we went to Dinosaur and dance party but almost nothing else open after 11. That was a disappointment. MK MM much better.

My guess is that MM at DHS (the one I'll be attending) will be similar: very few rides and long queues to do anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts