Moonlight magic at Hollywood Studios?

Paul 55555

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if this has been canceled?I have been waiting to register originally said registration for guests with a reservation July 15 for all other guests July 22.Now it says check back later for booking dates and details.

I just opened my new Disney Files and they were advertising them. So as of today they are still having them.

Dang it. I've been watching it for months to see if it would go away. I thought the same thing since the Disney files advertised it, I thought we might be good to go.

The Disney Files press deadlines are over a month before mailing, so info there can be out of date when dealing in pandemic time.

On the DVC Moonlight Magic webpage under "How to Register" beneath "Know Before You Register" the registration dates are still the same.

Just got my popup reminder to make resv tomorrow. I hope they give us more than a days notice.

On the DVC Moonlight Magic webpage under "How to Register" beneath "Know Before You Register" the registration dates are still the same.
I called yesterday yesterday because of this contradictory info on the website. MS stated the registration was postponed until a later date. Of course I will still be checking tomorrow at 9am.

Heads need to roll at the Disney communications department. It's unbelievable the people they have working there who don't how to communicate in plain English. All they had to do was say it's "delayed" or "postponed". They didn't remove the original registration dates from that website section I referred to until this morning.

Heads need to roll at the Disney communications department. It's unbelievable the people they have working there who don't how to communicate in plain English. All they had to do was say it's "delayed" or "postponed". They didn't remove the original registration dates from that website section I referred to until this morning.
so it's removed now? I feel like they should just let people register and then if they cancel it, they cancel it.

I have resort reservations in September for Moonlight Magic made with December Use Year contracts. If registration does not open before July 31th, I'm pulling the plug and banking the points. My heart wants to be at Disney World; my head wants to stay home and lock the door. Given the way Florida state government is managing the pandemic, I may be pulling the plug on our December reservations as well. My next stay may be in a Grand Villa, Cabin, or Bungalow just to use up the points (only slight exaggeration).

Oh, poop! I didn't think it would happen, made a tentative reservation in just DH's name last spring, just in case, and completely forgot I didn't add myself and son. Added this morning, but I think if only he could go, it's not worth it to try. I am so mad at myself!

so it's removed now? I feel like they should just let people register and then if they cancel it, they cancel it.
Registration creates a ton of phone calls even when they say "no phone registrations allowed." They have a volume issue with phones already. Makes sense not to pile on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!