Moonlight Magic bus question

luvbwv

Half of my heart is in heaven.
I added an extra day to my April trip because I got Moonlight Magic reservations. I was only able to book Coronado Springs, no DVC resorts were available. Do the busses run to all resorts or only DVC resorts. Thanks!

At the end of the night they will get you home wherever that is. We have had late dinner reservations at Hollywood Studios and were almost the last people in the park. There were still plenty of busses and they brought us to the resort.

We were staying at Pop last year when a DVC event was going on and a bus came. It was nice, the DVC bus lines were really busy and ours was not!

I am also attending the April 16 event and staying at Coronado Springs. I talked to DVC a few weeks ago and they advised me that the busses will be running to other non DVC resorts like ours at Coronado Springs. I think there will be enough of us it looks like to move them to get us a bus. If not, we will have one hell of a Uber ride together. LOL See you all there at Coronado and at the party. I cannot wait.

Love that there’s others staying at CSR! This was a trip we planned just a month ago, we weren’t going this year at all lol. Celebrating my daughters 5th birthday on the 18th so the timing was just perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!