Moonlight Magic Feb 25 AK Extra Ticket

Fire path....where do I try to update number of guests in my party? I’ve tried the link at bottom of email confirmation I received in November and get a message stating event is sold out. Is that where you were able to update?
Yes. Keep trying. Mine said sold out too, until it didn't. Someone kind must've cancelled or dropped parties off their reservation. I was trying for two, but had to pick them up one at a time. Be persistent, just keep refreshing, over and over. It's time consuming, but it worked for me. I did it while on my treadmill. Good luck to you.

I have one extra. You can Pm me if interested and we can meet on akv lobby at 5:45 check in.

Hello! We have 4 tickets for Animal Kingdom Moonlight Magic on Feb 25. We just found out that a relative who recently lost her father is coming down from PA to try and cheer up in the happiest place on earth. She'll be staying with us; is it possible that one of you lovely folks has an extra registration for AK MM on 2/25 that you aren't going to use? We would be extremely grateful! I've seen other posts where this scenario worked out successfully, and the parties involved exchanged info to make plans for the transaction before entering the park that evening. If it helps, we also have 4 tickets for MK MM on 3/3 and it looks like we might only be using 3 of them. Maybe we can do a swap?! Thanks in advance!
Do you still have an extra ticket for MM on 3/3??? I'd love to meet up if you do!!

Our flight changed and we arrive at 1pm today. If anyone has an extra ticket for tonight. We would need 2 total. Thanks

Sandisw and Ido. Thanks for ur posts. I was in our resort lobby at 530 and was able to get 2 wrist bands for last night, that were not going to be used. Since I read ur threads and thought aha people go to the lobby to get the wrist band.

We got to go in at 7pm and we rode 8 rides with little or no wait. For a bit it actually looked I was going to be on everest by myself (7 others rode). Ate an ice cream and sampled our full meals from the pandora area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter