Moonlight Magic for Epcot?

I went on the fourth. We were let in at arrival, 6:55 pm.
When the event started, I went on Mission:Space" twice, "Soarin'" twice, both walk ons. Test Track was congested.
I, too, was unaware of the fireworks. Fortunately, I heard a Cast Member mention to a guest they better start moving to get to the fireworks.
All in all I thought it was great. I'm one of the few who liked Welcome Home Wednesdays, but this was way better.

I went on the 11th and thoroughly enjoyed myself. After listening to Kurt Russell narrate the Candlelight Processional I watched IllumiNations from Italy, and then moved on to Norway for Frozen. The line was very crowded, and for me I think the queue is better than the ride. Then got a Mickey bar, rode Test Track, Mission Space. Hit the line for merchandise which was moving very slowly and fireworks went off while I was in line. This may have contributed to me getting the wrong size shirt. Dance party at the Fountain was great -- did the Human Shuffle. Off to Nemo, and Turtle Talk after hot dog from Electric Umbrella. At this point they had run out of cocoa. I was surprised I made it to the end of the event! Back in room at 1:30 am.

After 2 long phone calls to DVC and mail order merchandise, determined that Image Works (shop where DVC lounge is) had Moonlight Magic merchandise. Was able to exchange shirt for correct size.

Picking up on the previous post, the shop in Image Works had all Moonlight Magic merchandise on the shelves. Thanks to a friend who is there now, she alerted me to the fact and I was able to send my daughter (who happened to be in EPCOT singing in the Candlelight Processional) over to get me a shirt that wasn't available when we were there on the 4th.

Picking up on the previous post, the shop in Image Works had all Moonlight Magic merchandise on the shelves. Thanks to a friend who is there now, she alerted me to the fact and I was able to send my daughter (who happened to be in EPCOT singing in the Candlelight Processional) over to get me a shirt that wasn't available when we were there on the 4th.

We attended the party on the 11th and never made our way to check out the merchandise. We were in Epcot on 15th and before we went up to the DVC Lounge we noticed they still had a decent amount of shirts, pins and ornaments available to purchase.

Never looked at merchandise. Were there ornaments similar to those cookie shaped ones in red pouches they gave out at Merry Mixers?

We enjoyed Moonlight Magic more than Merry Mixers.

I didn't see any ornaments like that as far as I can recall. We were also at the event on the 11th and had a great time. We didn't want to wait in the merchandise lines but grabbed a pin a few days later at Image Works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter