Moonlight Magic out, Replace by....

PammyRoo

Earning My Ears
We've booked a trip to see the mouse at the end of Septbember/beginning of October for my DH's 49th birthday. We were hoping to snag some ticket for the Moonlight Magic event for Hollywood Studios to no avail.
I'd like to find something else fantastic to do with our family for his birthday instead. Ideas? We have three girls 8, 12, & 14.
The fireworks cruise looks like it's suspended until mid/late October.

I suppose you are DVC? as this is a DVC only event.
Did you put yourself on the waitlist as people do cancel?
At this point it would be very unlikely to get a fireworks cruise as they sell out fast.
Your best bet is to see if Grand One is available for any of the dates you are there.. expensive but worth the cost considering the occasion.

The fireworks cruises are expensive. Try watching from TOTWL at Bay Lake since you are dvc. Free and unique experience. Maybe look into the jungle trek at AK as well. They have other tours that are pretty neat, too. You could also do a MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!