Moonlight Magic Reservations-help!

I don't understand how people can give away tickets if its tied to a reservation? Now if people got extra tickets (not for people in their room), and those people didn't go, then maybe I can understand. I would think that is few and far between.

I could have registered for six, just in case my Florida friends wanted to attend. Then I would have five extra to give away. True, it would have been selfish and inconsiderate, but it is doable with the current system as I understand it.

Not sure if my post will follow through, so posting here as well! Looking for 2 extra tickets to Moonlight Magic for October 3. I tried both dates to get in only to get all my information put in to tell me it was full! Was hoping for late anniversary (34) and early birthday (10/26) for DH. If anyone out off the goodness of their hearts has two extras, please pm me!

I don't understand how people can give away tickets if its tied to a reservation? Now if people got extra tickets (not for people in their room), and those people didn't go, then maybe I can understand. I would think that is few and far between.

Since there aren't tickets - just a reservation, what can be done is to arrange to meet the people when you pick up your wrist bands for the party.

Guests could register for as many as 6 people total. The tickets only get cancelled if the room reservation gets cancelled (for those who booked on August 30). It’s also possible that people’s plans changed. I’m sure it’s not a lot of people overall but for AP events, there were many people who stated they didn’t bother going after they registered. I’m guessing it also happens for this (there’s no fee for not showing up).

I am looking for 2 tickets to HS either sept 26 or oct 3. We went all the way thru the online site and it said we would get an email, I never did, when I show up yesterday they say I never completed registration, so please if anyone has two extra on either night I would really like to go, and I will pass it on next time and share with someone else since I can order six and never do.

I am looking for 2 tickets to HS either sept 26 or oct 3. We went all the way thru the online site and it said we would get an email, I never did, when I show up yesterday they say I never completed registration, so please if anyone has two extra on either night I would really like to go, and I will pass it on next time and share with someone else since I can order six and never do.

I hope you find some. If not, you might still just go to the park and explain what happened. Couldn't hurt to see if they can accommodate the 2 of you.

And for the future, I'd suggest continuing to book what you need vs book some to give away. It can be hard to match up and meet up and just be easier for those who want to go to be able to have the spots open for them to book on their own.

If you explain the situation to the Castmembers at the actual park (or you can also try at the front desk where they check you in for the party) they are usually pretty good about accommodating in those types of situations - especially if they bring up your record and it shows you were at that point of confirming... i'm going to be at the parks anyway so I am going to try my luck and hope that someone turns in a couple of extra bands while I'm there, as I did last time I went (pay it forward :) )

I now have 3 tickets available for 10/3. See more info under Moonlight Magic Tickets 10/3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter