Moonlight Magic

Firepath

DIS Veteran
We scored last minute Savannah view at Kidani which will be in 2 weeks! We are DVC members and we won't have park admission all week. I just realized there is a MM at MK while we are there on March 3, but sadly it's sold out. Has anyone had any luck as a "walk in?" There are just 2 of us. Thank you.

I still don't know the answer to this, but I was able to get a reservation for one, and then the next day modified and added another, but I'm good at stalking. So if you need one, keep trying. People are obviously cancelling.

We went a couple of years ago and it was wonderful. We rode several rides multiple times and the special fireworks were great!

I needed an extra ticket for the 2/11 Moonlight Magic. I stalked the website trying to get one that way, but it didn't work out. On the day of the event, I asked when we checked in, but they didn't have cancellations yet. Around 1/2 hour later, when we were about to head to Animal Kingdom, I asked again and there was an available ticket.

Love MM last year.
If you don't have a ticket and a band to get in,you won't be allowed in.
There are no "walk ins". your best bet is to find someone who has extra passes that they don't need.

I'd see if anyone here plans on having extras and would be willing to meet up with u at check in :)

So which is it,
I still don't know the answer to this, but I was able to get a reservation for one, and then the next day modified and added another, but I'm good at stalking. So if you need one, keep trying. People are obviously cancelling.
Love MM last year.
If you don't have a ticket and a band to get in,you won't be allowed in.
There are no "walk ins". your best bet is to find someone who has extra passes that they don't need.

So which is it? And I don't know how to do this "modify" thing. My MM trip will be solo, so I'm wondering if my best bet is to just post on the boards that "If someone has one extra ticket..." If I do that, do they send me something or do I have to meet them there?

To Modify a MM reservation there is a link on the email.

Just note, that if you try to add more to the party, and it comes back as sold out, the web site tells you to put back in the original number.

As far as I know, you all have to check in together, but I have never tried it otherwise so I am not really sure

If you don't have any right now, you have nothing to modify. Just keep trying for one. Seriously, multiple times each day. I think I refreshed about 30 times until one came up. It was surprisingly easy. I did read somewhere on the DVC website that there are no walk-ins. Best of luck to you!

To Modify a MM reservation there is a link on the email.

Just note, that if you try to add more to the party, and it comes back as sold out, the web site tells you to put back in the original number.

As far as I know, you all have to check in together, but I have never tried it otherwise so I am not really sure

One person can get all the bracelets. They let me do that for the Jan event at AK, when I picked them up at Poly.

So which is it,

So which is it? And I don't know how to do this "modify" thing. My MM trip will be solo, so I'm wondering if my best bet is to just post on the boards that "If someone has one extra ticket..." If I do that, do they send me something or do I have to meet them there?

Modifications must be made at least 48 hrs prior to event. Walkups have technically not been allowed, however, I’ve read where some were allowed in recently. I assume their cancellation system has gotten better.

I just modified our Tuesday MM to the end of April today. The link is at the very bottom of your original registration email. It’s a little hard to find, but highlighted in blue below

5D5AC5FC-CA7E-4054-83DB-2FCB1796702D.jpeg

One person can get all the bracelets. They let me do that for the Jan event at AK, when I picked them up at Poly.

The policy (entire party must check in together prior to event access) seems to not be consistent between resorts and Parks.

3 out of 4 MM we’ve attended, the parks required us all to be present. The one time I picked up at the resort while waiting for family to come down, they just gave them to me

Last edited:
I am amazed this MM has not fully sold out. I'm going in April and hope the crowds are not too crazy. I went to Epcot, AK, and DHS MM's last year and thought there were lots of folks, but doable. There are so many attractions at MK, I'm hoping that's the difference. I love doing DAH there, but that would be a much smaller crowd than a DVC event, I think.

3 out of 4 MM we’ve attended, the parks required us all to be present. The one time I picked up at the resort while waiting for family to come down, they just gave them to me

this was us too. We went to AK event in January and picked up our bands in the park. We were booked for 4, but our friends couldn’t join us last minute. When we picked up, there were 2 of us and they asked who was in my party and we each got our bands. So anyone who meets their guest in the park, you all need to be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!