Moore's Camper Rental

We were looking at renting a trailer for my MIL and Meacham's is offering a free golf cart if you pay in full. Apologies if I missed a reason why they won't work. They had 10-person trailers available for the first half of November as of a week ago.

They don't allow pets as far as I've read. Maybe someone can tell me if I'm misinformed on that.

Any news? I still can't access the website. I guess I'll try calling myself. I'm not ready to make a reservation yet. I've reserved dates for a premium site at the fort for November 2018. I'm just in the phase of looking to see what everyone has to offer and prices.

Any news? I still can't access the website. I guess I'll try calling myself. I'm not ready to make a reservation yet. I've reserved dates for a premium site at the fort for November 2018. I'm just in the phase of looking to see what everyone has to offer and prices.

I have not heard back from them. Texted twice, emailed twice, and called once, so I don't know what more I can do.

I was able to access the site by ignoring the warnings.

I also called them to let them know about the site issues. I got their voicemail (and I left a message). If nothing has changed, I'd have to say that they are probably not the company of choice that they used to be and as such, I'd avoid them.

I wonder if they are no longer in business because they neglected it (and the site) or if they neglected it because they are no longer in business?

RV Rentals
Surround yourself in the beauty of nature while still enjoying the comforts of home—courtesy of an RV rental!

Before and after a day of play at one of our magical destinations, you and your family can rest and relax inside your very own RV! Featuring some of the same amenities as our Resort hotels, RVs provide a perfect middle ground for those who simply can’t decide between a campsite or cabin.

Best of all, you can even have an RV delivered right to Walt Disney World Resort—meaning you can get your “outdoor” adventure started the second you arrive, without dealing with any additional hassles!

For more information on RV rentals, be sure to contact the following official vendors:

Greenberg Rent A Camper – (407) 668-8980

Luxurious RV Rentals LLC – (800) 561-8538

Meacham’s RV Rental – (941) 224-4939

Thanks for the link. I've already spoken to Greenberg, and I've already eliminated Meacham's since they don't allow pets with their Disney packages. Luxurious rvs I can't seem to find their pet policy.

Last year, my wife and I rented from Luxurious RV Rentals. We rented the Sandpiper unit and brought our 2 small dogs with us. They don't rent golf carts, so we had to rent them from Tee-Time instead.

Last year, my wife and I rented from Luxurious RV Rentals. We rented the Sandpiper unit and brought our 2 small dogs with us. They don't rent golf carts, so we had to rent them from Tee-Time instead.

Following is a chat session I had with Luxurious RV rentals last year. It may answer some questions if you're considering them:

Reservations: Hi There...How may we help you today?

Visitor 93802669: Hi. I chatted with someone a few days ago and had a few more questions. My wife and I (and our 2 small dogs) are interested in renting a 5th wheel and having it delivered to Disneyworld.

Reservations: Sure

Reservations: The 1 bedroom 1 bathroom would work for you

Visitor 93802669: my questions are. how much is it per day for the 41' Forest River Sandpiper

Visitor 93802669: and what is the pet fee?

Reservations: $150/night

Reservations: The pet fee is $75

Visitor 93802669: is the pet fee refundable?

Reservations: No

Visitor 93802669: ok, just a few more questions.

Visitor 93802669: what is your cancelletion policy?

Reservations: Cancellation Policy - All cancellations must be in writing, and are effective upon receipt by Luxurious Rentals LLC. If notice is received more than 60 days prior to the rental date, Rentee will receive a refund of any monies paid. If notice is received between 60 and 45 days prior to the rental date, Rentee will forfeit the Reservation Deposit. If notice is received between 45 and 30 days prior to the rental date, Rentee will be charged 50% of the full rental price as a cancellation fee. If notice is received between 29 and 14 days prior to the rental date, Rentee will be charged 75% of the full rental price as a cancellation fee. ALL CANCELLATIONS RECEIVED LESS THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE RENTAL DATE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND AND WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL RENTAL FEE AND ALL FEES RELATED TO THE RESERVATION. Exceptions to this policy will not be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergenc ies. We strongly recommend obtaining Travel Insurance covering trip cancellations.

Visitor 93802669: how many A/C units is this 5th wheel equipped with?

Reservations: Let me check one moment

Visitor 93802669: sure. I'll type my remaining questions then.

Visitor 93802669: Do you offer golf cart rentals too?

Reservations: We do not rent the golf carts, fort wilderness does

Visitor 93802669: how is the delivery and setup coordinated with the renter?

Reservations: It has one A/C unit

Reservations: It's $250 round trip for delivery, set up and break down

Reservations: Your total fees would be $250 delivery, $150/night plus tax

Visitor 93802669: oh ok. Currently we are thinking about in the Sept 5-13 range (mabe a day or two less). Are any of those days booked yet for the 5th wheel?

Reservations: All of our travel trailers so far are available then. We do have one pending but it is our 2/2 and our 1/1 would be perfect for you

Visitor 93802669: Would somebody be at the campsite to show us how things work on the 5th Wheel?

Reservations: absolutely ! They would meet you there and explain everything to you

Visitor 93802669: Thanks again Tiffiny!

Reservations: You're very welcome ! Let me know if I can help or answer anymore questions

We are renting from Greenberg's, who I believe are another RV rental company that is a preferred company from WDW. The day I requested a quote from them they got back to me with in the hour! They are very quick to respond. They do not rent golf carts which stinks but I am willing to contact another vender for that! If you are still having trouble with Moore's, give Greenberg's a chance. Good luck

DO NOT DO IT... they canceled on me

Last edited:
Great information on this thread as we are also thinking of renting an rv so that we can take our small dog with us :)

We booked with Greenberg. We liked that the rvs are basically brand new every year and they have a membership that provides a discount and offers a bunch of extra goodies and free delivery. It's a pretty great deal when all is said and done.

I am by no means an expert, but wanted people to know we had really good luck with Florida Camper Rentals. If you have read any of my previous posts you know I'm not a camper and was pretty nervous about staying in a camper, having never done it before. (I had visions of clogged pipes/drains dancing in my head).
They were easy to work with and we had no issues with them or the camper. Their site says 3 of their campers are pet friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts