More AKV Info

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
Well, maybe more info. I'm at work and don't have the time to read all the other juicy info that has been posted.

Anyway, I just called my guide. She said that the guides can not call Members until AKV goes on sale on Thursday, but Members can call their guides and get all the info.

Founders Club (Founding Members?) Well, something like that.
Anyway, the first 150 folks that buy at least 150 points, will have their name on a tapestry at AKV. I think that's really neat!
I was the 2nd Member to call my guide and "pre-purchase" at least 150 points, so I'm likely in. The guides can't officially do anything until Thursday, so the first 150 people won't be official until then.

My guide also said the charts published on DISboards are indeed accurate, along with the majority of details.

Gotta run! See ya at AKV! :thumbsup2

MG

How are you able to pre-purchase? I called an hour ago and my guide said he couldn't say anything about akv till thursday. I even told him I definitely wanted more points and especially at akv. I'd like to have my name on that tapestry! lol
eta: My guide won't be working on Thursday so I wouldn't be able to buy from him until Friday. Could I purchase through a different guide, or would that mess up my current guide?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter