More Gingerbread pictures. One week to go. Update post #9

LJC1861

DIS Veteran<br><font color=teal>Suffers from a Tag
Here are the latest pictures. I have two more weeks and still lots to do, but this is really the hardest part. The remaining buildings are a bit simpler. These are pictures of the first story of the corner buildings and the gazebo. You are looking at 5 Golden Rings Fine Jewelry, 9 Ladies Dancing School of Ballet, and 3 French Hens Patissere as well as Pear Tree Gazebo, minus the pear on top.

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3461.jpg

There will be more to come!

Linda

Tracie,

Yes I am entering a contest. I am participating in the National Gingerbread Competition at the Grove Park Inn here in Asheville NC.

Linda

OH, these are BEAUTIFUL and you are SO talented. I hope you'll post finished products!

Good Luck with the contest!!:wizard:

Here are the latest pictures. Getting the second story walls to fit together took most of the day. Hopefully the rest will fly by. There is one week to go!!!

IMG_3463.jpg

IMG_3465.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg

Linda

That looks GREAT!!

I showed DH last night.. he said all that work..and you don't get to eat it.. Needless to say he has a sweet tooth!!!

Can't wait to see the finished project!!!

How did you do the glasswork? Is it sugar?
I LOVE the rock walls! Rock candy?
Your work is awesome and good luck!
Cant wait to see the finished project!

Arizona Rita,

The glass windows are made with sheets of gelatin which have a glass pane like pattern in them. It is so easy! Just pop in place and put a little icing to hold it in. I actually painted some with food coloring to make stained glass for my church windows.

The rocks are chocolate covered with a hard candy to look like rocks. I also have some larger boulders that are more like jelly beans to use for decoration on the grounds.

Linda

OMG BEAUTIFUL
I have trouble with those prepackages build your own gingerbread houses LOL

What talent!?!?!?

good luck tomorrow!!! Let us know how you do!!! Cant wait to see pictures of the finished pictures!

I will be in Asheville and able to be a tourist the 5th of December! Will the gingerbread houses still be on display?!?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter