More Questions about Childfreers

I just started this past year of meeting characters purposefully and getting their autographs with picture. When I went for my Spring Break I met over 20 characters in two days and took 4 rolls of film. I even had a character dinner at the Crystal Palace by myself. I had so much fun. I didn't get a chance to ride too many rides when I went to the MK but I did see all the shows and parades leaving the park pretty fulfilled.

Tinkerbell81284 princess:

Why do we go to DW? To be a kid again, right? You have nothing to worry about because,---let me tell you a little secert.
(I think you have not been there befor or you would already know this and not have posted the question) Secret: The minute you enter one of the parks, especially MK, all your fears will instantly evaporate. You will be a kid again. I mean a real kid, like when you were 10 yrs. old. No worries about how you look or how others see you, no concerns about you,re appearance, etc. I mean, it really is magic. Something that just can't be explained surrounds you, engulfs you, and everything "adult" about you just melts away.
When we took our kids to DW for the first time (us as well as them) We knew that they were goin to enjoy it. What we were not prepared for was what was about to happen to us. We got a chance to get on dumbo and didn't think once about it, let alone twice. The same thing is about to happen to you. As I told some one on another post, If you don't believe in magic, you will after you go to DW.
ENJOY!!!!!

My GF and I are going in November and, while we do act childish from time to time while at home, we can't think of a better place where we can "get away with" being children ourselves for a few days. I say go for it and have fun (I know I will)!

Not at all. We went on them. When in WDW, everyone is 5 years old, whether they look it or not ;)

We met all the characters, did not do autographs (but I never did that as a kid either), did character meals etc. The only time my DBF felt odd was meeting Snow White because he thinks it's "creepy" when grown men line up to meet the princesses (esp. Ariel). I had to explain that it's only "creepy" when the grown man in question is alone and making lewd comments.

:rolleyes:

..everything that has been said!! Although when my 24 year old daughter went to the Princess breakfast at Akershus (along with me and her fiance) some of the ladies were not sure what to say to us Kudos to Snow White who started just chatting to us about the activities of the dwarfs. Points subtracted from Jasmine who did not say hello but just asked "do you want a picture?" and ran off when we said "No".

DH and I are childfree and we do it all. We could care less if we look silly. We are there to have a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter