Morimoto Sushi DDP

JenniJ

Mouseketeer
Hi!
Can we get sushi at dinner using our DDP? Are there some that we cannot get, like the Sushi and Sashimi Pagoda that serves 2-3 people? whenI search for this topic ppl the questions relate to ppl on DxDDP.
My DP really wants to eat some sushi when we are there. He would really like to eat here but it will not ruin him not to if there is a better place for sushi that we can use DDP at dinner.

Thanks 💜

My favorite sushi in the world is at the swan at kimonos. So good, but no dining plan.

ive not been to morimoto, but I believe w the regular ddp you can get 2 rolls for your entree.

im sure someone with first hand visit can weigh in

Was at Morimoto on Saturday (15th Feb). While I did not eat the sushi myself, the server said you could chose any two sushi rolls as your entree as part of the DDP. You cannot get the towers.
We loved the food we ate at Morimoto (the ribs were amazing!) and can’t wait to go back.

Was at Morimoto on Saturday (15th Feb). While I did not eat the sushi myself, the server said you could chose any two sushi rolls as your entree as part of the DDP. You cannot get the towers.
We loved the food we ate at Morimoto (the ribs were amazing!) and can’t wait to go back.

Thank you very much for the information. MyDP will be thrilled! It is the one restaurant, besides Sci Fi 🤷‍♀️, he would like to dine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!