• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mosaic Hotel?

wintergreen

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever stayed at the Mosaic hotel in Beverly Hills? We can use AmEx points for a stay there, and I would like some first-hand feedback. Thanks!

It's a lovely boutique hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills, a nice residential district with a neighborhood feel....you can walk to Rodeo Drive and several restaurants. It is convenient to city bus if you dont have a car. I'm not sure of their parking rates if you DO have a car...the only downside to this hotel is that the pool area is quite small and compact if you're planning to spend a lot of time by the pool.

Thanks. We will have a car. Will also have 2 kids (9 and 11, girls). Looks like a place DH and I would love, and the girls have stayed in nice hotels before and know how to behave. We would only be staying there for two nights before heading to DLR and then to San Diego.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter