Most famous person from your High School

Only one I can think of is Todd Marinovich. But he graduated about a year or two before I was a freshman.

Cross town celebrities?
Mike Vick.. NFL
Marcus Vick.. NFL
And the most annoying dude ever.
Bubba chuck... Allen Iverson. NBA

A good friend of mine has a famous son who is a singer.....otherwise nope, no one is very famous from my school.

This made me think, my cousin graduated from my HS (I am pretty sure with my sister...and pretty sure he went there vs the Catholic HS) and he is a drummer for Rodney Atkins.

I had to google because the only person I knew for sure was Sylvester Stallone. He attended but never graduated from the school although his brother did graduate. My school was featured in one of the Rocky movies and my brother saw some of it being filmed.

Glenn Brenner who I never heard of but is a sportscaster.

Gia Carangi - she was a model in the early 80's and was portrayed by Angelina Jolie in an early role for Jolie.

I know one of my classmates played in Pickett Fences and a couple of other TV shows but in minor roles or walkons. She thought she was going to be famous in high school.
Glenn Brenner was a sportscaster in the Washington DC area (CBS affiliate) for years, but he passed away years ago. Very funny guy.

I just googled and found that Martin Lawrence went to my HS (after my time). Apparently a couple of guys played for the NBA, but not well known ones.

Cross town celebrities?
Mike Vick.. NFL
Marcus Vick.. NFL
And the most annoying dude ever.
Bubba chuck... Allen Iverson. NBA

Dang, now I want to barf,lol. Now I having flashbacks of Allen at the bowling alley brawl. Dint get me started on the Vick boys...

Are prison records open to the public? That is probably as close to "famous" as anyone from my high school is likely to be.

I can't stand bubba chuck lol .. and yes it's based on the bowling alley!
Vick.. I'm a fan. He's talented.
My bothers used to go to boys club with the Vicks.

Dang, now I want to barf,lol. Now I having flashbacks of Allen at the bowling alley brawl. Dint get me started on the Vick boys...
nd

I can't stand bubba chuck lol .. and yes it's based on the bowling alley!
Vick.. I'm a fan. He's talented.
My bothers used to go to boys club with the Vicks.

nd

Mike is on a show on vh1. I can't recall the name, but his wife is on there and is was pregnant.

On another note of famous people: Missy Elliott,Pearl Bailey,Ellla Fitzgerald(her daughter sang at Hollydazzle last year), Pharrel,Teddy Riley,Timbaland.

Kenny Anderson - former NBA player
Lou Carnesecca - former
SJU basketball coach
Kenny Smith - former NBA player and TV analyst
Ray Romano
David Caruso
Ray Kelly - former NYPD commissioner
Andrew Cuomo
Charlie Camarda - NASA astronaut
Tom Westman - winner of Survivor

Kenny Anderson - former NBA player
Lou Carnesecca - former
SJU basketball coach
Kenny Smith - former NBA player and TV analyst
Ray Romano
David Caruso
Ray Kelly - former NYPD commissioner
Andrew Cuomo
Charlie Camarda - NASA astronaut
Tom Westman - winner of Survivor

Ditto
Kenny Anderson also attended. Wasn't in his year but I got to see both NBA Kennys play when I was there.

This thread is teaching me how little I know about popular culture. I've never heard of so many people that everyone else recognizes!

My daughter just started her freshman year - go Stanners!

I know Ed Burns' (the movie director and actor) dad went to St. Anne's (before the name change). I know this bc he filmed a movie at my bungalow this summer and put my daughter in the background when she heard she was going to Molloy (her amazing red hair helped too)!

No matter where I go, I always find a Stanner...amazing!
Non scholae sed vitae!

My daughter just started her freshman year - go Stanners!

I know Ed Burns' (the movie director and actor) dad went to St. Anne's (before the name change). I know this bc he filmed a movie at my bungalow this summer and put my daughter in the background when she heard she was going to Molloy (her amazing red hair helped too)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter