• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Motorhome but no room at FW :(

Renee'

I've a lil shadow that goes in & out with me, stay
This is a first for us. We're driving the motorhome up for a few days over the 4th of July weekend. I've got the night of the 6th reserved but thus far cannot get the night of the 5th. Do we have any options other than continually calling to see if someone has canceled? Is there any overnight parking offered anywhere close?

Thanks experts!

I do not know about the parking nearby but I was trying to add nights to our trip and I just kept calling every morning until the two nights were available - one night at a time - took four calls but was worth it.

we went down at christmas one year and couldn't get all the days we wanted. but, when we checked in we asked and sure enough they had spots available.

Keep checking back! They may have an opening at the last minute.

We had the same problem one time and they never did have an opening. We ended up staying at Tropical Palms on Hwy 192. It was fairly close and a nice RV park, but it sure wasn't FW.

The FD can only help you with resv about 4 days before your arrival, that is when the resv are downloaded to their systems. The closer it gets the better your chances of getting a cancellation. Remember that the cxl policy is 5 days prior if you want to get your deposit back. So about a week before is a good time to make calls. The best way is continuous calling. You also might want to try very early in the morning when they first open like 7am EST. Sometimes deposit dont arrive and resv get cxl overnight. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter