Mousesavers.com's new contest

Humpbacks1962

Humpbacks1962 on Pinpics
OK, sounds fun and all to win a trip the Disney and I'd die to win one, but what is the policy on private information?
Would my e-mail account be filled with spam messages and my phone and mailbox owned by direct marketers if I sign on?

Wanda

The answer to your question is, NO, you will not receive any spam, telephone solicitations or junk e-mail from entering the MouseSavers Sweepstakes. My privacy policy is very clearly linked from the page giving the Official Rules. Since you missed it, here it is:

"It's really very simple. MouseSavers.com will not sell or share your personal information with any outside organization or company.

Any information you provide through a signup at MouseSavers is used by MouseSavers only for notifying prize winners and to send you the MouseSavers Newsletter (if you choose to receive it). That's it!"

I have NEVER sold or shared information provided by my readers. That's not how I do things.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

No need to counterattack taking it personal, Mary, but it would help to make your privacy policy more visible, maybe even posting a link by the ads.

Just a healthy suggestion, in good faith.

Wanda

Gee, I think you took Mary's post wrong, Wanda. I didn't read any sort of attack in it. I think the point she was trying to make with the caps is to state emphatically that she would never sell or share info. :)

Gee, I think you took Mary's post wrong, Wanda. I didn't read any sort of attack in it. I think the point she was trying to make with the caps is to state emphatically that she would never sell or share info. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter