Mousesavers ? UK OK

The Mighty Warrior

Earning My Ears
Hi There.

This is my first post, so please excuse me if this question has been asked before!

I have been checking out the mousesavers.com website and am wondering a few things.

1) Can I use the codes on the site even though I am from the UK?

2) How you you pay if you use these codes? At the time of booking on credit card, or do you just reserve on credit card, and pay once you are there?

Thanks in anticipation of your answers.

Yep, you can use the codes you gualify for only, i.e. the one for everyone, or if you have an annual pass or disney club.

You call CRO at 1800-828-0228 which is Disney to reserve your room using the codes. You can pay your deposit by credit card, check or money order, balance due on arrivalthru CRO. Disney Travel co. will require advance payment. So Make sure you use CRO!

:o :cool:

And Welcome, welcome and welcome to DIS!;)

I live in the UK and just booked using a code for August! They work fine!!!

Me too. You have to ring the CRO direct but its not a big deal...

However, they do tend to make a lot of effort being friendly and chatty. This can make for a slightly longer international call. Mine was 10 - 15 minutes !!!

Only problem I had was with my postcode. Because I live in a new estate, my new postcode did'nt register with them and the confirmation never arrived.

However, this has been corrected now and confirmation has arrived.

If I remember, you have to pay a one night deposit by credit card within 7 days of the booking. The rest you pay, I think, 7 days before going....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter