Move tour times?

GoldenOwner

Mouseketeer
My family is going to SeaWorld Orlando at Thanksgiving. If I reserve a couple of tours now and I decide the times don't work with our plan, is it possible to reschedule? Also is it possible to do both Dine with Shamu and the Killer Whale Up-Close tour on the same day (tour is offered at 2PM)?

You probably want to pose those questions directly to Sea World guest services.

Dine with Shamu (now switched to Dine at Shamu Stadium and see the rescued pilot whales -awesome experience BTW) is adjacent to Shamu Stadium, so I'd think you should be okay to do both if the Dining is early enough in the day.

You might also want to ask if they would apply discounts that come out later for tours booked now. Last year for black Friday (Blue Friday for Sea World) they had BOGO Dine with Shamu & walrus/beluga tours. You could buy a few days ahead of actual black Friday. I wouldn't wait that long to book for the busy holiday season, and no guarantee they would have similar deals this year, but might be worth checking if you are going to call them anyways.

My family is going to SeaWorld Orlando at Thanksgiving. If I reserve a couple of tours now and I decide the times don't work with our plan, is it possible to reschedule? Also is it possible to do both Dine with Shamu and the Killer Whale Up-Close tour on the same day (tour is offered at 2PM)?

Yes it is. I do both Dine and KWUC in the same day all the time (last doing so on Friday).

Thank you. I'm definitely wanting to get things scheduled ASAP (actually booked the dining a few months ago). It will be my girls' first visit (they are 4 and 6) and my first in about 10 years.

Have fun! KWUC is one of my favorite things to do in the park (I've done it 17 times now)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts