Movie Invites

DLM1980

Supreme Fraggle Extrodinaire!
I'm curious how often this happens...

Last month I got an email from Disney Rewards as an invitation to purchase tickets to an advanced showing of Inside Out (it's being put on by Fathom Events) before it went on sale to the general public, so I bought the tickets, it was about $44 for the two of us, much more expensive then just the movie itself would have been after release day, however given the fact that we are going to be some 15 minute Q&A viewing, and a new short, etc I guess its worth it.

Then just now I got an email from Disney Rewards again inviting me to see Inside Out for FREE (up to $44 total value, two adults and two children) starting June 19- July 31st.

How often are movie promos like this occurring where you can pay to see the special viewing, or you can wait till its released and see the movie for free.

I feel like I just got ripped off, even when I try to think that what I paid for was the "exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from Pixar Animation Studios and a Q&A with director Pete Docter, producer Jonas Rivera and the voice of Joy, Amy Poehler. Event attendees will also receive a limited edition Inside Out commemorative poster and lanyard that includes a special code for access to digital extras" not just the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter