Movies playing on PCC 4.0

DSNYDREAMER

Traceyh@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com
Here is the list of movies playing during our cruise. The list is subject to change.
Lincoln
Wreck it Ralph
Frankenweenie
Odd life of Timothy Green
People like us
Avengers
Brave 2D and 3D
Chimpanzee
Warhorse
Muppets
Help
Cars 2 in 3D

I always plan on watching a movie during a cruise, but never seem to have time. Maybe this cruise!

Oh, cool! Several movies I want to see! Including Brave!

Sayhello

Lincoln is on board?

Wow - anyone know the connection? I was not aware this was a Disney (or related) film.

Lincoln is on board?

Wow - anyone know the connection? I was not aware this was a Disney (or related) film.
I Googled, and found this in an article:

DreamWorks (whose films are released by Disney's Touchstone Pictures banner, which handles all of the studio's more mature fare)
So it looks like Disney is the distributor.

Sayhello

I did not realize Touchstone was in on that - score - that's an Oscar buzz film I want to catch. I rarely watch movies on cruises (too much else stuff I can't do at home!), but this might be worth the effort...

I don't know what happened to my original post (bad proofreading on my part!), but I enjoyed 3 movies on this cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!