Moving existing DVC reservation (rented points)

Rjw615

Mouseketeer
Okay, I rented points from a user here on Disboards, just for one night at AKL on 09/02. I am unable to get up with the member, they haven't been back on Disboards since 02/21/17 when we completed the transaction. I have the reservation in my MDE, so nothing shady there.

I am wanting to see about the possibility of moving the reservation to 09/08 if there was availability for an AKL studio room but I am unable to get up with the member I rented points through. They haven't responded by email or by private messaging on here.

Is it possible that I call and check being I have the reservation information? An awesome Disney FL cruise line rate came out that leaves on 09/09 that we would love to take advantage of but really can't with that one night reservation unless I can move it.

I am wanting to see about the possibility of moving the reservation to 09/08 if there was availability for an AKL studio room but I am unable to get up with the member I rented points through. They haven't responded by email or by private messaging on here.
Don't bother. Studios are long gone.

I figured as much but just wanted to check. Thanks for checking on it! Can always count on the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter