Multi stop flights

debchard

Earning My Ears
We are planning to visit Las Vegas and San Francisco next year. I was looking at flying from the UK to LV then flying down to SF and flying back to the UK from SF but this seems to be really expensive. Is that always the case with flying in and out from different places? Can anyone recommend where to look for these kind of flights?

I really appreciate the help I've received from these boards. Thank you. I'm usually on the Florida forum!

If I were you, I'd book the international portions together as "open jaw", which means into one airport and out another. It sounds like you'd book into LV and out of SF. Then book the US domestic portions separately. For the cities you're talking about, a very good low-price airline is Southwest.

For going into SF, you can fly Southwest into SFO, OAK, or SJC. There is train service from SJC to SFO, and BART from OAK to SFO. In each case, there's a free or low priced bus connector from the airport to the transit stop.

Can you find good prices RT from the UK to either LV or SF? Charters to LV? Right now, with Southwest you can fly round trip LV - SF for $120 per person, all fees included.

You might also want to look at flying into/out of Oakland, CA for either your international or domestic US flights.. It is also close to downtown SF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter