"Mummy, who is that over there?"

PoppyAnna

DIS Veteran
Right-o,
Previous trips to WDW I haven't been interested in characters at all, now we have two girls I have to be a bit more knowledgable on these things.
I'm pretty good with most of the main ones, but I am really stumped when it comes to the sidekick type roles (dragon thingy from Mulan, for instance) and the more obscure ones.
DD sometimes watches films at her best friends house when I'm not there and she asks me questions I cannot answer about them, I don't really want this to happen at WDW in eight days time.
Time for some exam cram!
Does anybody know of a good website with pictures of all the characters in costume?
Things we do for our kids eh, as if I haven't got enough to do! :rolleyes1
Thanks.
:coffee:

Ooh, good question, I'd love to be able to name a few more of the obscure ones, too - we have photos of our kids at WDW last year with characters that we STILL have no idea who they are!:scratchin

Hi poohmadmum - that's a great site, and I finally figured out who one of the characters on our photos is - Ratcliffe from Pocahontas! :thumbsup2

we got a disney snap game from the disney store and each card is a diffrent character theres 40 diffrent cards, andthey had boy girl sets as well x

you could always use this as an excuse to go out buy all the dvds and spend hours watching them! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter