Muppets NOW

Overall I enjoy it but needs a little more variety than the chef's weekly sketch, Miss Piggy's Lifesty (le), and the game show. Some of the sketches run too long and I think people will tire of the same thing every week.

I agree. I wasn't expecting the Chef like every week. I enjoyed the segment the first time, but they are a little too similar. At least spread them out. I want more like the Kermit "photobombing" one from the first episode. That one really tickled me.

Hardly ever see Kermit in a sketch though. And just as I feared, it's similar content every week They need to mix it up a bit. Some of the segments are too long as well as I mentioned in a previous post. I don't think it's going to last long in its present format which is too bad because there is so much potential.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter