Murphy Gas and Wal-Mart Gift Cards

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
When we drove down I-95 to WDW the last couple of trips, we have stopped along the way at an exit just north of the Florida border, I believe, and we got gas at a Murphy station. It was posted there that if you paid with a Wal-mart gift card that your gas would be cheaper, by .03 a gallon, I believe. This was the first that we had encountered gas stations at a Wal-Mart. We are used to BJ's, etc.

Can anyone tell me if there are more of these Murphy/Wal-mart stations along the I-95 corridor from North Carolina to Orlando.

I have done a search on Murphy, but I think they were listed by city, and not just off I-95, some reason it wasn't easy to determine. Also searched Wal-mart, and again, by city.

If anyone has stopped at these along the way, I would love to know where they are located.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter