My 3 yo got 999,999 points on ....

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
Buzz Lightyear!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Can you believe it???? I don't know how he did it, but my DH was sitting with him and I was in the car in front and halfway through my DH was flipping out about the score!!!!!

He just kept moving the laser and holding the button. My DH said his points went from 100,000 to 400,000 to 600,000 then to 999,999!!!

Of course DS had no idea what he was doing, but whatever it was he got the highest score possible!!!!

He is 3!!!!!!!!!!

What did he hit to get all those points?????

Wow! Congratulations :). My high score is 925,000 and my 3 year old's is a mere 1500. She loves the ride, though. "I want to kill more aliens!"

Usually he gets only about 1500-2000 points, then all of a sudden he gets the most points possible!!!

DS LOVES Buzz Lightyear!!! We have everything Buzz!!!

DS just wanted to make sure Buzz got Zurg at the end (which of course he does!!!) :) :) :)

When I told him he got a better score than Mommy or Daddy, he just wanted to make sure Buzz saved the LGMs and captured Zurg!!! :) :) :)

In Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, all targets are not created equally. :D In fact, there are some targets that carry significantly higher point totals, with at least one or two that will score you 100,000 points! It sounds like your son found one of those and nailed it a few times!
biggthumpup.gif

I think there are few sites out there with hints & tips on where to shoot to increase your chances of a good score. One that I have seen is:

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

Happy shooting! :earsboy:

Buzz is my favorite ride and over last weekend we all got 999,999 within the first few minutes of 3 different rides. At first, I smugly sneaked a peek at my DS5 and DD7 and then at my husband but my glee was short lived to realize that we all had the max. I think the scoring was broken. Too bad! Threehearts

I got 999,999 points on Buzz last year:eek: I was totally shocked and have no idea what I hit. My worst score on Buzz was 0, yes zero:confused: so to get the top score was an amazing achievement for me.:teeth:

My 5 yr old also got 999,999. When we got off I mentioned to a CM and he said that there are some targets that when you hit it will automatically take you to that score. Our 8 DS, was not happy his sister got that score!

My 5 year old grandson also hit it last June. He was sooooo excited cause he beat Pop-pop's score. Of course, he didn't know what or how, but he sure jumped up and down.

My Dh got the highest score last time but he just figured it had malfunctioned. I was riding with my 13 year old DS and he was getting points shooting the lady's head in the car in front of us. LOL:)

O, I can't wait to tell my DH this, he was a cosmic commando on our last trip. We were waiting weeks for his ego to deflate. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter