My ADR's................what do you think?

Melknor

Mouseketeer
I've made some changes to our itinery and now can't decide on which restaurants to choose. This is our first time on the DDP as a family. It will be me, dh, ds4 & ds9.

4/21 - arrival nite - CM - 6:35 (later than what I want, but that is all they have all week)

4/22 - AK - dinner was going to be at Boma, but decided that would be too long of a day, so I have cancelled that. Thinking about either Ohana or Whispering Canyon

4/23 - MK - Thinking about either 1900 Park Fare dinner or Ohana (if we don't do day before)

4/24 - No parks - 1900 Park Fare breakfast - BB in afternoon - QS dinner

4/25 - EP - Biergarten 5:35

4/26 - MK - CP 5:30

I can't decided which will be better choices for the AK & MK days. Since we are the DDP, I would like to try out as many character meals as possible. I also don't want to do a lot of resort hopping; prefer to keep commutes short from our resort.

What do you think? What is a better choice after a day at AK? Ohana or Whispering Canyon? I'm leaning towards Ohana this night and then Park Fare dinner the following night................any suggestions??

Another option would be to do QS after AK day and then on our off day, do two TS meals that day. I'm not sure how tired we will be after the afternoon at BB. Will we just want to crash, or will we be starving and want a TS meal?

So many decisions and so many ways to work it. I'm just driving myself crazy. DH is not much help and is happy with whatever I choose. I definately want to do 1900 Park Fare dinner sometime.................... Ok, enough rambling. :rolleyes1

I was going to ask where you are staying until I noticed your ticker! I would book Ohana over Whispering canyon if your already concerned about a long day (and staying at the poly).

You have 1900 PF listed as a choice vs Ohana next but then also have 1900 PF listed for bfast the day after. Here might be a good place to put whispering canyon to avoid eating at back to back at the same places. Also, since its a MK day any of the three resorts offer easy transportation.

We have an oddly similar dining rotation in June! Have fun!:banana:

Thanks for looking over this. I don't know why I stress about it so much.

The only reason we are doing 1900 twice is because of the different characters at breakfast vs dinner. We did the Lilo and Stitch Ohana breakfast last year and want to try something new this year.

I can't wait for our trip!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Tusker House Restaurant also has a character Breakfast, you could do that the day you are in AK and then do 1900 Park Fare for dinner instead of Breakfast.

I've made some changes to our itinery and now can't decide on which restaurants to choose. This is our first time on the DDP as a family. It will be me, dh, ds4 & ds9.

4/21 - arrival nite - CM - 6:35 (later than what I want, but that is all they have all week)

4/22 - AK - dinner was going to be at Boma, but decided that would be too long of a day, so I have cancelled that. Thinking about either Ohana or Whispering Canyon

4/23 - MK - Thinking about either 1900 Park Fare dinner or Ohana (if we don't do day before)

4/24 - No parks - 1900 Park Fare breakfast - BB in afternoon - QS dinner

4/25 - EP - Biergarten 5:35

4/26 - MK - CP 5:30

I can't decided which will be better choices for the AK & MK days. Since we are the DDP, I would like to try out as many character meals as possible. I also don't want to do a lot of resort hopping; prefer to keep commutes short from our resort.

What do you think? What is a better choice after a day at AK? Ohana or Whispering Canyon? I'm leaning towards Ohana this night and then Park Fare dinner the following night................any suggestions??

Another option would be to do QS after AK day and then on our off day, do two TS meals that day. I'm not sure how tired we will be after the afternoon at BB. Will we just want to crash, or will we be starving and want a TS meal?

So many decisions and so many ways to work it. I'm just driving myself crazy. DH is not much help and is happy with whatever I choose. I definately want to do 1900 Park Fare dinner sometime.................... Ok, enough rambling. :rolleyes1

I would definitely choose Ohana over WCC (WCC is one of two restaurants you could not pay us to eat at ever again at DW); how about The Plaza for your dinner on MK at night? I've read great reviews about 1900 Park Fare's breakfast, but some really bad reviews for dinner.

We have done both breakfast and dinner at 1900 PF; was not crazy about the dinner. I would do 'Ohana for sure if you can get an ADR. We enjoyed WCC and thought it was fun.

Have a great trip!

Thanks everyone! Here is what I finally decided on:

4/21 - Chef Mickeys (arrival nite) 6:20
4/22 - Ohana (AK day) 5:15
4/23 - 1900 Park Fare (MK Day) 5:05
4/24 - 1900 Park Fare breakfast (break day - late breakfast) 10:30
4/25 - Biergarten (EP) 5:30
4/26 - Crystal Palace (MK day) 5:35

I'm pretty happy with the above. We will get to see a lot of characters we otherwise would not. And with two boys, my window of opportunity to see princesses is closing. :rotfl:

Thanks everyone! Here is what I finally decided on:

4/21 - Chef Mickeys (arrival nite) 6:20
4/22 - Ohana (AK day) 5:15
4/23 - 1900 Park Fare (MK Day) 5:05
4/24 - 1900 Park Fare breakfast (break day - late breakfast) 10:30
4/25 - Biergarten (EP) 5:30
4/26 - Crystal Palace (MK day) 5:35

I'm pretty happy with the above. We will get to see a lot of characters we otherwise would not. And with two boys, my window of opportunity to see princesses is closing. :rotfl:

Sounds great. However, I would call immediately as you have several popular restaurants and since you are already under the 180 days, you may have trouble getting some of them.

Sounds great. However, I would call immediately as you have several popular restaurants and since you are already under the 180 days, you may have trouble getting some of them.

That is the actual ressie times I was able to get. I didn't have too many problems getting them either, which surprised me. I tried to change CM and CP to different times and they were both completely booked.

That is the actual ressie times I was able to get. I didn't have too many problems getting them either, which surprised me. I tried to change CM and CP to different times and they were both completely booked.

Awesome...you did great!

I like your choices, I just wanted to add one thing. I wasnt sure about the ages of your boys. Some of the characters at 1900 are terrific for younger children (Pooh & Tigger). We dined at the WCC twice. The first time we just happened to be at the resort and decided to give it a try. We had no clue what zaniness went on. The servers played the greatest gag I have ever seen on my teenage daughter. I'm sure that you've heard about the games with ketchup and straws but what they did with her special birthday cake was one of our greatest Disney moments. The second time we went, we were seated in the back and did not have nearly as much fun. The food was ok but since we had already had Jiko and Citricos our expectations had gotten pretty high. Im sure that whatever you decide, it will be a great time.

This looks almost like our dining reservations for our trip early April. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter