My "ADVENTURES N SAN FRAN, ROSE BOWL (& PARADE)COASTAL CALIFORNIA TRIP REPRT" DEC'13

knewton64

- May the luck of the Irish always be with you -
pics028.jpg

.....the story will unfold in approx 660 more days.:goodvibes

So until next time -

T.T.F.N.

"MY VERY 1ST TRIP 2 WDW / DISNEY WONDER" 01-07-09 to 01-15-09 (w/pics & video)
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2062857
MY ADVENTURES by Disney "Spirit of America" Sept 2009 trip report ...
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2201584 - Cached

......I am beginning to turn my attention towards this adventure.popcorn::

Hi everyone nice enuf to be reading my trip reports!!

My name is Kris and well.....I love all things Disney.:goodvibes
19023418_10209503900174011_5118989816084214155_o.jpg

(that's me on the back row....3rd from the right, TOTALLY freakin' out the 1st time I rode TOT 3 yrs ago);)
......and lovin every minute of it.

and this time, this adventure
means a lot to my heart as it will be taking me to see the Walt Disney Family Museum, a spa retreat to end all spa retreats & an evening sailing cruise in the S.F. bay, a tour of the Winchester House - among other things.:cloud9:

Lest we not forget the Golden Gate Bridge!!
( I am thinking about taking a bicycle tour of the bridge )

ANYWHO -

more to come -:goodvibes.....
.....esp pics of food (I am a foodie at heart) while out and about on the Wharf.......

......as there is more to this adventure as what I have listed above ONLY covers the first two days of this trek into the Golden State (now do you see WHY I always have a spa retreat???? IT'S cuz I am ALWAYS on my feet when I vacation).

IMO,
name of the game is to have fun while on vacation while taking lots of pics & video when/where I can; which I plan on a doin'.

Gotta run for now. Feel free to follow me if ya want on my below listed NYC adventure coming up in 752 more hours.:hyper:

BUT HEY -

WHOSE COUNTIN'??:laughing:

UP NEXT:
Ok.......SO WHERE IS THE REST OF YOUR ADVENTURE?? WE WANT DETAILS!!;)

T.T.F.N.

Last edited:
Hey Buddy!

Hope you are having fun in NYC-

we are planning CA for next summer's adventure- San Fran (The GO card looks like a very worthwhile deal, and from a TR here I saw to buy it from the Alcatraz site- then it includes Alcatraz and the Disney museum was included too! Here's a link to the Go card- http://www.smartdestinations.com/san-francisco-attractions-and-tours/_d_Sfo-p1.html?pass=Sfo_Prod_Go. There is also a bike rental included- we will be riding over the Golden Gate TOO!) then Yosemite and Disneyland. :banana:

Interested to hear what you do!:goodvibes

Hey Buddy!

Hope you are having fun in NYC-

we are planning CA for next summer's adventure- San Fran (The GO card looks like a very worthwhile deal, and from a TR here I saw to buy it from the Alcatraz site- then it includes Alcatraz and the Disney museum was included too! Here's a link to the Go card- http://www.smartdestinations.com/san-francisco-attractions-and-tours/_d_Sfo-p1.html?pass=Sfo_Prod_Go. There is also a bike rental included- we will be riding over the Golden Gate TOO!) then Yosemite and Disneyland. :banana:

Interested to hear what you do!:goodvibes

Hey, thanks 4 giving me a shout out!!:goodvibes
Things are a beginning now to come together as I call this vacation "Part A" of my SO CAL adventure.

Part B?
Well, as of yesterday it's now offical & here is a clue to the what,when & in part where I will be going::woohoo:
DSC03243.jpg

(I love to collect lanyard pins!)

I figure I will be getting up and running my 10 day "Adventures into San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Monterey and......thinking about Muirr Woods; Part B" trip report in about a month or so.

Until then, I am now taking aim at...
pics025.jpg

....finalizing that dang elusive ticket to the Walt Disney Family museum (they dont sell tickets until 60-90 days out) for March 22nd.:upsidedow

Me visiting the Golden Gate bridge is all set for March 21st via a 3-hour guided bicycle tour of her & the surrounding area.
and
Me visiting the Winchester House is all set for March 23.:goodvibes

BUT HEY!!!!

Let's kick off this San Francisco, Sonoma Valley, Monterey adventure with a little somethin' here:
(I promise to take lots a pics & video)

How about a train ride from Dallas to Ft Worth Texas!!:goodvibes
......just to get a cheeseburger at of all places:

THE LOVE SHACK restaurant

AND......

followed by the next day a 4 hour wine tasting/dinner out at some local wineries (Grapevine, Texas).:upsidedow
Hawaii-Oct2011pics510.jpg

(YUMM!!)

Details coming up in about 3 weeks (over Halloween).

So, until then,

Here is a little Disney music to keep ya in the mood:

** DOUBLE CLICK YOUR COMPUTER MOUSE OVER VIDEO 2 PLAY **

UP NEXT:

Checking out the Tarantula Train (Grapevine, Texas) while headin' on over to COW TOWN

and

Why this "Child of Grace" ('Ladybug') is the love of my Life:
WDW004.jpg

("WHO ME? GET INTO TROUBLE?? **N-e-V-e-R**"):lmao:

** T-minus 170 more days **

T.T.F.N.

Sounds like you have an eclectic trip planned. San Francisco is one of my favourite cities to visit.

And I love LadyBug!

Saturday Oct 27th:wave:
High of 55 and low of 37 degrees
(BBRRRRRRR)!!

I am at the Hilton Hotel DFW Lakes right now - about to begin my 4 hour wine tasting/dinner out at Grapevine, Texas.:cool2:

I view this as a
tuneup if you will for what I am expecting while out in San Fran.:goodvibes

I have done some initial 'research' on my wine likes/dislikes & from what I an tell initially, I like wines on the sweet side.
(I am soooooo new to the wacky world of wines).

And some of the wines I do know I like are
Honeymeade (or any variation of Meade) wine or a hot-toddy drink.:thumbsup2

ANYWHO -

So, this afternoon is bound to be quite adventerous for me as I will give an update on this as well as my 'review';) on "Frankenwienie" the movie.:upsidedow
- (I promise to take plenty of pics & video during the wine tasting) -

NOW "LADYBUG" ON THE other hand??
She is not too thrilled she can't go with me today but she does send her regards and thanks to her fans.:)

P.S. Sunday I have a train ride from Dallas to Ft Worth (so I can enjoy of all things a cheeseburger at "The Loveshack") and then Monday I am off to see the Titantic exhibit.

Until then -

T.T.F.N.popcorn::

SANFRANPICSPARTA009.jpg

Ok - so where did I last leave ya??

So our motorcoach picked us up promptly @ 11:30am &
SANFRANPICSPARTA026.jpg

along the way, we learned a few things about Texas wines and such.

From the didga know file:
Did ya know that Texas fourth in the nation in regards to making wine?:goodvibes
(California is 1st and Texas is fourth & Washington is fifth).

Soon, we arrived at our first stop:
SANFRANPICSPARTA001.jpg

I tell you what, I learned so much about wines at this first stop as I must have drank approx 3 FULL toal glasses of wine!!:upsidedow
(their Prairie Rose wine I liked the best).

Mental note: I am sooooo glad I stopped off at Subway & grabbed a small sandwich cuz WOW!! That wine tasted good!!:thumbsup2
SANFRANPICSPARTA007.jpg

Here is a short blip about the winery:

** DOUBLE CLICK WITH YOUR MOUSE & THE VIDEO WILL PLAY **

But before we knew it,
it was time to head off for some much needed lunch as we soon all laughing and having a great time. Hmmmm.....wonder if the wine had anything to do with this??:lmao:
SANFRANPICSPARTA021.jpg

SO what better way to 'loosen up';) the group by some more wine tastings:
SANFRANPICSPARTA015.jpg

So while having fun trying out some more wine and checking out all the funny & outrageous Halloween costumes, I just had to have....what else but a Margherita pizza w/my wine:
SANFRANPICSPARTA018.jpg

and their dessert was pretty good as well:
SANFRANPICSPARTA019.jpg

ANYWHO -

By now, I was feeling quite happy as was everyone else as we did some serious window shopping with some stores close by. Soon, it was time to head off to our last stop:
SANFRANPICSPARTA030.jpg

and -
to enjoy a little 'wine 101'-

** DOUBLE CLICK WITH YOUR MOUSE OVER THE ABOVE VIDEO & IT WILL PLAY**

Here is a little more about the winery:

** DOUBLE CLICK YOUR MOUSE & IT WILL PLAY **

IMO, their Texas Rose wine was the best.

SANFRANPICSPARTA037.jpg

and before I knew it, it was time to head back to the hotel.:confused:

Man - I was having fun!!

Ah well, we said our goodbyes to our newly found friends as I was off to Grapevine Mills Mall to catch a late showing of "Frankenwienie" -popcorn::

I timed it just right (seriously) that I arrived at the Mall, got out of my car and bought a movie ticket........walked up to the snack bar....

Got some popcorn & a drink .......

and walked up and sat down in the movie theatre.......

JUST RIGHT when the movie was starting!!

COULDN'T have timed it better.:cool1:

Got home late -

Ladybug:hyper: was waitin' as I filled her in on all the wonderful memories I had for the day.

Loved the Homestead Winery & that Tim Burton movie.
Overall, I have become a:snooty:
SANFRANPICSPARTA039.jpg

and am very appreciative of the learning of wines now that I am about 130 days out of heading to San Francisco.

UP NEXT:
SANFRANPICSPARTA046.jpg

Catch a train ride with me (sittin' in the cab of the locomotive) as we head off to the Ft Worth Stockyards -

T.T.F.N.

SANFRANPICSPARTA024.jpg

SO I am up in one of the stores in the city, checking out their hot sauces when I see this sign:

SANFRANPICSPARTA022.jpg

That just made my day!!:lmao:

Ok, now on with the show -popcorn::

T.T.F.N.

SANFRANPICSPARTA096.jpg

Sunday Oct. 28th:::cool2:
Sunny skies w/high of 58 degrees

Since I am on a course to see the Walt Disney Family museum in March,
today was quite a thrill for me as I was determined to put myself in Walt's shoes and get a feel for what life must have been like for him putterin' around with the Lilly Belle way back when.

I WASN'T DISASPOINTED::thumbsup2
SANFRANPICSPARTA062.jpg

and -
SANFRANPICSPARTA053.jpg

Well, I met Engine #2199 at the Grapevine RR and after having fun conversing with Iola at the depot -

SANFRANPICSPARTA047.jpg

it was time to hop on aboard and have fun:
SANFRANPICSPARTA051.jpg

Here we are just getting started leaving the depot and heading out to the Stockyards of Ft Worth::wave2:

** DOUBLE CLICK OVER THE VIDEO W/YOUR MOUSE **

Here is a pic of the Engineer & crew -
SANFRANPICSPARTA073.jpg

The hour ride on over to the Stockyards was fun for me as the train slowly rocked you back and forth as it went down the tracks and the scenery was beautiful:
SANFRANPICSPARTA106.jpg

SANFRANPICSPARTA059.jpg

and -
SANFRANPICSPARTA105.jpg

(okokok.....love the grafitti!!!!;))

And the two in the cab just really made my day bringing me up to speed on the differences between diesel and steam engines (very similiar) and such as before we knew it, it was time to disembark and go find "The Love Shack:"

Here we are entering the Ft Worth Stockyards train station -

** DOUBLE CLICK ON YOUR MOUSE OVER THE ABOVE VIDEO & IT WILL PLAY **

COMING UP:

LOVE SHACK, OH LOVE SHACK.....where for art tho??popcorn::

T.T.F.N.

UP NEXT:

SANFRANPICSPARTA090.jpg

I had fun talking with these two (I learned so much about locomotives on this day & would highly recommending doing this:cool2:) as one got out of the cab and went out to the roundabout to get #2199 ready for the return trip back to Grapevine -
SANFRANPICSPARTA091.jpg

But soon I discovered something that just didn't make my day -
RATS!! :confused:

LOVE SHACK TOO FAR!!

and "Joe T Garcias" (Mexican restaurant)???
too far of a walk!!:eek:

Think!! Think!! Think!!

I think & I thunk;) too hard & soon my mind was craving a margarita
and I found one at this place:
SANFRANPICSPARTA078.jpg

the inside of the place:
SANFRANPICSPARTA088.jpg

and -
love those ritas!!:woohoo:
SANFRANPICSPARTA080.jpg

Not bad food:goodvibes -
SANFRANPICSPARTA085.jpg

ahhhh!! Choices, choices, choices....;)
SANFRANPICSPARTA084.jpg

Afterwards, I did some 'serious' window shopping -
.....and some of the window displays were too funny:;)
SANFRANPICSPARTA092.jpg

But - before I knew it, it was time to think about mozying on back to the train. Before I climbed back into the cab, I just had to peer into one of the pullcars to see where I was supposed to be but opted enstead to ride in the cab:
SANFRANPICSPARTA100.jpg

I tell ya, riding in the cab was so much fun cuz it really gave me a sense of what it was like way back when when trains were THE mode of transportation and I can also just imagine that one had to BE seen as well; thus it makes ya wonder how it must have been like riding in the observation car of the Disneyland RR way back when.:goodvibes

kinda like riding in this (I miss those cabooses & wish they would make a comeback):
SANFRANPICSPARTA049.jpg

ANYWHO -

6pm was quickly upon me as we returned to the Grapevine RR and I said my goodbyes to the Engineer & crew. I really didn't wanna leave I was having sooooo much fun today. But I knew that I had one more "pre-San Fran" day left in me and that would be the next day seeing the Titanic exhibit and checking out an area brick oven pizza restaurant.

Ladybug was glad to see me as I returned home with a Subway sandwich and some treats for her & soon I filled her in on all the details as we played quite a mean;) game of frisbee out in the backyard.

- It was a game of seeing who could wear the other 'person' out & I feel she won:lmao:.

UP NEXT:

Checking out the Titanic exhibit on Monday Oct 29th.
SANFRANPICSPARTA117.jpg

T.T.F.N.

WOW! Looks like a fantastic time in Fort Worth/Grapevine. Love the train ride. Thanks for sharing.

WOW! Looks like a fantastic time in Fort Worth/Grapevine. Love the train ride. Thanks for sharing.

SANFRANPICSPARTA048.jpg

(a windmill out by the Grapevine, Tx RR depot)

The atmosphere inside the locomotive cab was fun, the conversation was very enlightening (I understood about 70% of what the Engineer and crew were saying) and seeing the world through their eyes was truely a life changer for me.:thumbsup2

ANYWHO -

From 'Maui Downhill" (in Hawaii October 2011) to now this, it is giving me the courage to add another item to my 'bucket list:"popcorn::

SKY-DIVING.

P.S. Be on the lookout for new adventures by yours truely as I have slated either a Paris/London vacation June 2014 OR a Mount Rushmore adventure...

but.........

definately a Disneyland adventure New Years Eve 2014.
(my birthday is December 30th):goodvibes

Hmmmmmmm........ that reminds me!!:confused:

I have GOT to get started on my "Rose Bowl" 10 day pre-trip report as the fun begins for that adventure in late December 2013:goodvibes

But about that Titantic exhibit....

T.T.F.N.

SANFRANPICSPARTA121.jpg

(model of the Titanic at the very beginning of the exhibit)

Monday Oct 29thpopcorn::
Sunny Skies w/high temp of 62 degrees

Today got started quite early for me as L.B. & I went out to the neighborhood park for some serious jogging with her & I afterwards heading back home with her getting some much needed breakfast down her & me getting ready for my big day:

Seeing the Titanic artifacts @ the Ft Worth Science and history museum.
SANFRANPICSPARTA116.jpg

And with a quick hug to LB, I was off in my car and to Cowtown.
No wait.........:rolleyes1

that was in my car WITH a Subway sandwhich, Dr Pepper and some CC cookies while DRIVING TO Cowtown.
(love their Subs).:woohoo:

ANYWHO -
After about an hour, I rolled on up to the place and gave the admissions person my ticket. Seeing what I saw (the Titantic picture in posting #11) really caught my eye as I knew I would be in for a treat.

As I entered the exhibit, I was handed this:
SANFRANPICSPARTA133.jpg

(a boarding pass with a passenger's name on it)

As my name for the day was Mr. Thomas Andrews; which I recognized immediatly as one of the many who didn't make it that fatefull night.

From the Digda know file:

that Guests staying on the Titanic used skeleton stateroom cabin keys -
SANFRANPICSPARTA122.jpg

(hallway representation of the 1st class section of the ship)

....just imagine how much money it would have taken to have had use of one of its 1st class cabins:
SANFRANPICSPARTA123.jpg

ABOUT THE ARTIFACTS ON DISPLAY:

Whereas it was very insightfull to see them, it was also just a little bit creepy to know that what I was looking at came from people who met their demise in a very very awful way.

But.....

It was also fun to see:

1) Gold standard issued U.S. currency
2) playing cards from that era.
3) a boulder hat
4) reading glasses
5) a pair of p.j. s.
6) sheet music
7) a lot from the ship itself; like some of the components from the watertight doors.
8) one of the ship's horns.

All in all, it was truely amazing to see all that they brought up from the ocean floor. I really enjoyed seeing this exhibit as it really brought home for me what I experienced on my "Titanic Walk" while in Queenstown Ireland last year:
IRELANDPICS-JUNE20112244.jpg

It isn't like what you see in "the movie" over in Ireland.

For starters, if you were anyone other that 1st class, you had to wait outside to purchase your ship ticket.
and once through that process, you walked down a gangway (now in ruins) that lead to a tender that took you across the inland to where they picked up mail and from there, the tender took to to the entrance of the inland to the waiting "Ship of Dreams."

Glad I read the book, "Titanic Survivor," by Violett Jessup before I saw the exhibit.:goodvibes

Check out the difference here with a representation of what the 3rd class passenger cabin looked like:
SANFRANPICSPARTA124.jpg

ANYWHO -

Afterwards, I decided to go check out the Imax movie -
SANFRANPICSPARTA126.jpg

Pretty cool movie I say, even for it being filmed in the late 1990's!!:thumbsup2

Soon, I began to have a pretty bad case of the munchies

The answer???

BRICK OVEN PIZZA!!
SANFRANPICSPARTA135.jpg

So I boogied on over to INZO's for a bit and had some FAB chese sticks for an apetizer:
SANFRANPICSPARTA139.jpg

(and wine);)

Who knew I would really enjoy thin crust pizza but this one ROCKED!!:thumbsup2
SANFRANPICSPARTA141.jpg

fresh! Tasted homemade - YUM!!!!:cloud9:

Their dessert hit the spot of what was really a fun fun fun day for me:
SANFRANPICSPARTA143.jpg

I took home half of the pizza and half of the desert with me and hit that cruise control while driving back home; listening all the while to my San Francisco burned cd of music and the fresh smell of some awsome pizza.:)

WHAT MUSIC YOU SAY?????

Details coming up.popcorn::

UP NEXT:

Doing the double digit dance and beginning to break out my suicase and putting some things in it, etc.

:wave2:**** T-MINUS 127 MORE DAYS ****:wave2:

P.S. Since I am a self-confessed 'foodie,' Now do you see why I had fun that am jogging??:lmao:

T.T.F.N.

......Make not only Lemon-aid but also save one to grow a lemon tree and sell the lemons to the general public!!;)

Ok.....what I am trying to say is that the booking agent that I went through for this vacation, Collette Vacations.com "just decided" to no longer offer this vacation!!:furious:
(SHAME ON YOU COLLETTE VACATIONS.COM)!!

So......what to do - what to do.:confused3

After taking about 2 weeks to decide what to do, I have made up my mind and I am also in the process of doing something so totally "rated G' insane with the money I would have spent on this vacation.:crazy2:

Also,
keep in mind this blog will now be used for my upcoming 10-day "Rose Parade & Coastal California" vacation; booked through YMT Vacations.com. And the fun for this vacation begins in approx 360 more days.:goodvibes

BUT...........what will I be doing in March (The time I have alloted for this now Collette Vacations.com canceled vacation)??

And what did I do with the money I would have spent on that vacation??

DETAILS COMING UP -popcorn::

T.T.F.N.

Well, after spending a few weeks deciding what to do . what to do, what to do...............

I decided to do something "totally" insane with the money -
and in the process celebrate -:cool1:

and move forward and away from the debacle over my newly March 2013 Collette Vacations.com canceled vacation that I didn't choose to cancel.
(TAKE NOTE HOW I HAVE NOW CHANGED THE TITLE OF THIS TR TO REFLECT MY NEW ADVENTURE)

I.......

er........

Well you see.........:upsidedow

I decided to pay (ahead) 14 months of my home mortage ALL AT ONCE!!:p
:cool1::thumbsup2

SIDENOTE:
- (I decided to go this route since approx 90 days out from any vacation is just IMO too soon of a turn around time to research, find and then plan any vacation & that moreover, I always have a 'bad habit' of turning vacations into adventures) -:goodvibes

ANYWHO -
Now, let me tell ya, it was funny getting my bank to reverse off the huge credit I had on my Disney credit card and apply it against my mortgage.

Meaning,
they told me there would be a '$XXX.xx' advance payment charge applied to my credit card if I did that.

HUH????:confused3

So I asked the bank rep if they could process me a refund check.
She said yes.

I then said
why not print one up now for me, I sign it and then give it right back to you to apply to my mortgage account.;)

She looked at me as if I had lost my mind.:rotfl2:

It took a few days, but I got the refund check in the mail, took it promptly to the bank and now have 14 months of my home mortgage all paid off @ once- which is good. :woohoo:
Hopefully now that will speed up how much I have left to pay on my mortgage.:cheer2:

THE BANK'S REACTION TO ALL THIS? :sad: followed very quickly by:crazy2:.

So,
I decided to celebrate and have a meal that would bust all meals; courtesy of SUBWAY (my fav place to visit):
DSC04010.jpg

(a foot-long chicken sandwhich & 6 choc chip cookies) = YUM!!

and what meal just wouldn't be complete without -
DSC04014.jpg

** that's a BLUE BELL cookies & creame chocolate milkshake with 'Manheim Steamroller' powdered cinnammon hot chocolate sprinkled in for good measure. **

I thought of adding whip creame to it but hey......since this meal was "0" calories , why add extra calories to it??:rotfl:

ANYWHO -

Along the way of all this celebrating, I finally figured out what to do with my vacation time coming up in March.

UP NEXT

Still keeping in the spirit of wine tasting 101 & other pre-trip assorted silliness AND as a side note, meeting up with my Disneyland vacation planner for an upcoming December 2014 adventure into Anaheim California.popcorn::
(okokokokok.....so I am getting a little ahead of myself)

T.T.F.N.

......Make not only Lemon-aid but also save one to grow a lemon tree and sell the lemons to the general public!!;)

Ok.....what I am trying to say is that the booking agent that I went through for this vacation, Collette Vacations.com "just decided" to no longer offer this vacation!!:furious:
(SHAME ON YOU COLLETTE VACATIONS.COM)!!

So......what to do - what to do.:confused3

After taking about 2 weeks to decide what to do, I have made up my mind and I am also in the process of doing something so totally "rated G' insane with the money I would have spent on this vacation.:crazy2:

Also,
keep in mind this blog will now be used for my upcoming 10-day "Rose Parade & Coastal California" vacation; booked through YMT Vacations.com. And the fun for this vacation begins in approx 360 more days.:goodvibes

BUT...........what will I be doing in March (The time I have alloted for this now Collette Vacations.com canceled vacation)??

And what did I do with the money I would have spent on that vacation??

DETAILS COMING UP -popcorn::

T.T.F.N.

I totally missed this post!

But am all caught up now.

The bank was going to charge you an advanced payment fee??? Good to see that banks are the same all over the world.

Congrats on getting 14 months ahead on the home loan.

Now....where are you going on vacay again??? :confused3

popcorn::
I totally missed this post!

But am all caught up now.

The bank was going to charge you an advanced payment fee??? Good to see that banks are the same all over the world.

Congrats on getting 14 months ahead on the home loan.

Now....where are you going on vacay again??? :confused3

Hi!!:goodvibes
I had fun the other day reading your TR ("Another Mad Dash") - loved it!!:)

I can tell that I need to 'save' it as a way to refer back to things as I get closer to my date of departure on this GUARANTEED vacation of mine.:thanks:

Me??
The fun begins December 29th 2013 -
as I will be heading off into: Los Angeles, Pasadena, Solvang, San Luis Obispo, Monterey & San Francisco.

Say, would it also be ok for me to ask you a few ?'s should I have any as I get closer in to leaving??

Until then, I am off again doing some mad planning for England June 2014 (through CIE Tours).popcorn::
(I was debating between 'Rick Steves.com' & 'CIE Tours' but I like CIE cuz I have been with them before & had no issues & they offer more places to see than Rick Steves.com)

That and finishing up planning a few things for March 2013 (that I will be doing locally) in keeping in the spirit of all things SO CAL.

T.T.F.N.

DSC04046.jpg

(say hello to "Ladybug"):wave2:

....from Santa Beagle -

explaining that she has been a good girl all year.:goodvibes

So, per the letter, 'Ladybug' (who is now 16 months old) was informed to go look under the Christmas tree and find items with her name on them.
and what did she 'find' under the tree??

Why she found a gift certificate for a mani/pedi folowed by a bath
AND -
not one but three cases of wet Pedigree food
AND -
four boxes of treats
AND -
three chew toys!!:hyper:

Hmmmmmmm.......it must be the way she shows her emotions through her ears.;)

Dogs - gotta love 'em!!

T.T.F.N.

Merry Christmas! Looks like the Beagle's been a good doggie. What about you?

Thanks.

Feel free to ask. Happy to answer if I can but there are a few locals that do hang out and lurk here as well. Ask and you never know who will chime in with local info.

I'm still updating that TR with updates from my November trip. Still have 5 days around San Francisco/Cabrillo to update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts