My Attempt at Disney Junior Encyclopedia Extra Characters

Folks ... unfortunately there is something going on with photobucket. Until I figure it out if you'd like the files please email or PM me. I also ran into some issues with verizon blocking the files I was trying to send from my email. So if I missed you and you still want the files please let me know. Sorry about that!

I would love the files if you don't mind. My email is Minje.Mulloy@gmail.com

This was a wonderful addition. Just wondering if you might have Moana or if anyone knows a thread on here to find Moana? Thanks!

This was a wonderful addition. Just wondering if you might have Moana or if anyone knows a thread on here to find Moana? Thanks!
Sorry about that Moana, Groot, Starlord, BB8, Judy Hopps, and Nick Wilde pages didn't go through to you. Just sent.

Hi, I would love any extra pages you have created. My email is rjwinjum@gmail.com . Thank you so much!!!!
Also, did it work well to spiral bind the book? I'm nervous about doing that !
Thanks again!
Renee

Hi, I would love any extra pages you have created. My email is rjwinjum@gmail.com . Thank you so much!!!!
Also, did it work well to spiral bind the book? I'm nervous about doing that !
Thanks again!
Renee
Files are sent. I only did the spiral with the soft sided older version of the encyclopedia and it worked well. I don't know how that would go for the newer hard cover one. Staples are the ones that did it.

BTW here is the inventory of the ones I've done since all the photobucket links don't work anymore....

Brier Fox
Brier Bear
Mr Smee
Jack Skellington
Sally
Tarzan
Jane Porter
Terk
Green Army Man
Jafar
Marie the Cat
Rafiki
Duffy the Bear
Darth Vader
Kylo Ren
Mary Poppins
Chewbacca
Sadness
Joy
Starlord
Baby Groot
Moana
Eleana of Avalor
Elsa
Anna
Olaf
Bert
BB-8
Indiana Jones
Judy Hopps
Nick Wilde

BTW here is the inventory of the ones I've done since all the photobucket links don't work anymore....

Brier Fox
Brier Bear
Mr Smee
Jack Skellington
Sally
Tarzan
Jane Porter
Terk
Green Army Man
Jafar
Marie the Cat
Rafiki
Duffy the Bear
Darth Vader
Kylo Ren
Mary Poppins
Chewbacca
Sadness
Joy
Starlord
Baby Groot
Moana
Eleana of Avalor
Elsa
Anna
Olaf
Bert
BB-8
Indiana Jones
Judy Hopps
Nick Wilde

Hi, could you please email me all the extra pages you've created? We're leaving in 2 weeks and would love to have the extra pages! sspiv2@gmail.com Thanks so much!

I've added the following to the inventory now also...

Sofia the First
Jake from the Neverland Pirates
Handy Manny
Doc McStuffins

Let me know if anyone needs those.

Hi. I love all of the extra pages that I was able to find on photobucket, but I was wondering if you have the time to send me the files for all of the ones that you listed above, especially the Disney Junior ones. We have breakfast at Hollywood & Vine planned and it would great to have those additions to the book for those characters. Thanks so much in advance! My email address is baranotm@hotmail.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!