My Attempt at Disney Junior Encyclopedia Extra Characters

Hello! I LOVE your extra pages! I’ve been looking for them forever! Could you please send them to me on my email? I’m having hard time getting them to download off of Photobucket . Erinporfeli@yahoo.com
Thank you so much!

How do I print these? I was Thinking of going to Staples and trying to print from there so I can get the professional quality.

Since PhotoBucket started charging for embedded links I can email to you if you send me your email address.
Can you please email me all of your extra pages? They are fabulous and exactly what I’m looking for! I can’t get photobucket to work>.

Would someone be willing to e-mail me the links to the additional pages? I can't seem to print from photobucket. vkirchoff71@gmail.com

Also, I bought the 2014 hardback copies for my kids, can they be changed to a coil book? I'm not sure how to incorporate the additional sheets otherwise. And where can I have that done?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter