My awesome vmk rooms!

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
I was like obsessed with tiki and pirates, so I decided to combine them together into one room:
piratetikiroom.jpg

I was trying to recreate the Alice ride, it never quite happened.
aliceride.jpg

I was also trying to recreate the Peter Pan ride, and I think this is the start room, I don't remember. LOL:
mypirateroom.jpg

My christmas tiki room :):
VMK-2008-04-11-18-29-58-194.png

Pirate movie theater:
VMK-2008-04-11-18-26-58-016.png

Dream room:
VMK-2008-04-11-18-28-42-751.png

-sigh- I miss vmk.:sad1: Going through all of my old vmk pictures really makes me miss it.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed looking at my pictures! :)

I did :) I miss looking at people's rooms... you were good at making them. Nice Sparrow outfit! I always had to borrow my friend's and then I would get compliments about it and she would be like "Yeah flips, you sure worked heard to get that outfit didn't you? You have so much rare stuff" haha. I miss it so much.

Thanks! :) Yeah I think I was gifted sparrow from fellow dismember Kasiks (I'm pretty sure about that, but not positive, I can't quite remember).

Thanks! :) Yeah I think I was gifted sparrow from fellow dismember Kasiks (I'm pretty sure about that, but not positive, I can't quite remember).

Sorry, it was not me. I've only got one Sparrow suit in VMK that I traded away in the last days of VMK. I dont remember either but I think what I gave you in VMK was only the little PPR islands I had

Sorry, it was not me. I've only got one Sparrow suit in VMK that I traded away in the last days of VMK. I dont remember either but I think what I gave you in VMK was only the little PPR islands I had

Yeah, I was thinking it might of been you who gave it to me, but I just couldn't remember. Now that I think about it it might have been Paisley, I don't remember though! :(

Wow, nice rooms. I wish I was that good at making rooms, lol.

Man, I miss VMK. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!