****"My Disney Baby/Toddler" Exchange****---CLOSED

Tigger113 said:
07/18/06---Today is the LAST day to sign-up! :sunny:

I am hosting my first exchange!!!

It is time for a Disney Baby/Toddler Exchange!!
This should be fun~ :)

You exchange disney items for someone else's baby/toddler for other items for your baby/toddler.
Ex: blankets,toys,clothes,anything you think is appropriate for the child you get!

For example if you get a newborn you can exchange: pacifiers,clothes,blankets,bottles,etc.
They have Disney baby stuff at Target,Walmart,Kroger,Macy's (almost all Department stores), Disney Store,and a lot of other places. There are a lot of options!
Just think of what your child would like and go by that!

Newborn-4 year olds!

Please PM me with the following:

Your name & Your Baby's Name
address
email
Baby/Toddlers age
Number of Exchanges
Will you ship international
Clothes Size
Any allergies
Dislikes

I forgot to mention: Would you be an elf?

It will be a $10 minimum (not including shipping).

Names will go out on the 19th!
Please ship by the 25th~

Please please please send your items if you sign up! This is my first exchange and I am hoping for it to go smoothly. :sunny:

Am I too late to sign up my children? At least 2 of the 3? Or soon to be 2 of the 3?? DS7 looks to be too old, but DS3 and the One in the Oven would be fun! Let me know - sounds fun!!

Grendalynn said:
Am I too late to sign up my children? At least 2 of the 3? Or soon to be 2 of the 3?? DS7 looks to be too old, but DS3 and the One in the Oven would be fun! Let me know - sounds fun!!

You can still sign up the 2 younger ones. Just PM me with your info!
Thanks!

I can't wait to go shopping! I PM'd you yesterday! Whooo hoooo! :banana:

Tigger113 I have a question for you. Will we receive our names via email, or PM? Just wondering where to look tomorrow!

Thanks!

mantysk8coach said:
Tigger113 I have a question for you. Will we receive our names via email, or PM? Just wondering where to look tomorrow!

Thanks!

You will recieve them by PM!

:sunny:

So is everyone posting what they got and who they got it from?? I just got home froma weeks vacation and feel out of the loop! My/our packages were waiting for me at the Post Office when I went there today - we couldn't wait to get home and check things out! Hope everyone had a fun time and enjoyed all their goodies - we did! :wave:

Thanks Tigger 113 and Chelle102 for all of our goodies! DS3 loves the nemo backpack full of CARS and other Disney goodies from Chelle102 and the New baby will have tons of fun with the stuff Tigger113 sent -a Mickely bath mit and the stickers will be a great addition to our baby book! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter