My DlxDP ADRs finally complete....

Wendy5055

DIS Veteran
WHEW!..the agony of trying to fit everything in. :lmao:

Our Stats:

2 Adults & 1 Child
Deluxe Dining Plan (our 3rd year with it :love:)
6 Days/5 Nights
Polynesian Resort

**ADRs are spaced out timewise**

Day 1 - Arrival Day
Ohana Dinner

Day 2
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch
Narcoosees Dinner

Day 3
Ohana Breakfast
50's Prime Time Lunch
Cinderella's Round Table Dinner

Day 4
Chef Mickey Breakfast
Marrakesh (sp?) Lunch (new for us)
Chefs de France Dinner (new for us)

Day 5
Donalds Safari Breakfast
Crystal Palace Lunch
Tutto Italia Ristorante Dinner (new for us)

Day 6 - Departure
1900 Park Fare Breakfast

Dinners are timed so we can see the Electric Water Pagent as well as fireworks...it worked well last May.:rolleyes1

Looks good to me.

I just finished last week making ADRs for our July two week trip on the deluxe dining plan - whoo! It was exhausting. Like you we spaced our meals, and figured that some we will end up cancelling if it gets to be too much. We usually stay CL and do the regular dining plan. This year with the "surcharge" on the regular dining plan it was less expensive to book a regular non CL room and change our dining to deluxe!

I'm amazed that people can eat three TS meals a day at Disney. We tried it one day and it was too much for us. But to each his own!:goodvibes

I think it looks good except on day 5 you plan to be at three parks? Not saying it can' t be done (we've done it) but that is a lot of sitting and travel time to do much in the parks.

Have a great trip!

I'm glad to hear someone likes the DxDP! Most say it's too much food. We are trying it for the first time, thanks to the room only discount, because whenever I'm at WDW all I want to do is eat! :blush: I tryed to space the meals out at least 6 hours so we won't be too full.

3 full meals a day can be alot. We do alot of signature restaurants which use up 2 ts credits. We have a small breakfast, bagel or muffin with our snack credits and have ts lunch around 12. This gives us time to be hungry for our 7:30 dinner reservations. If you are going to do 3 meals then you really do have to space them out, or you won't enjoy some of your meals.

Are you planning on paying for one out of pocket. I count 16 table service credits as narcooses and crt both take two

We never seem to have any issue eating three meals per day at home or at WDW. :thumbsup2

We usually fit the character meals in early and have late lunches (around 1:00 to 2:30)...then late dinner ressies around 7:30ish. It works for us and we don't experience meltdowns (especially mine :lmao:).

I usually pay OOP on the last breakfast of our departure day...we can never seem to have enough credits!!!

About the 3 park day...I do realize that we are hitting 3 parks, but we never spend much time at AK, have an early breakfast in AK and will leave for the 2nd half of the day at MK (where we have lunch)...we always go back to our resort to freshen up before dinner (and have a swim) which is why the World is our Oyster and we can return to whatever park/resort we want to for dinner.:thumbsup2

We are staying at a monorail resort, so that makes it much easier to get around (with exception of AK).

We are trying it for the first time, thanks to the room only discount, because whenever I'm at WDW all I want to do is eat! :blush:

Okay, I like eating as much as the next guy but surely you can find something else to do at Disney.

We are going to try the DXDDP (did I do that right?) if they extend the room discount into June. With the price increase in the regular plan it was not as worth it but the savings on the deluxe are great even with the extra tips. We don't mind taking a break from the parks, I have younger kids who get over stimulated walking around in the heat so several breaks a day is perfect. Also we are going to do the give a day program and trade the tickets in for fastpasses so we can make up some lost time if it ends up taking too much time. We probably won't stuff ourselves silly every meal but it will be nice to experience cuisine we would not normally have at home (especially in Epcot) and take a break from the heat.

Sorry all the yammering has nothing to do with your post OP! I am glad you got all the ressies you needed! Enjoy your dining!

I agree Aceys_honey...we don't stuff ourselves silly either. Maybe that is why the DlxDP works well for us. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter