My DS is going to SSR tomorrow on my points!

Pig Pen

To all who have come to this happy place...welcome
I gave my DS and his fiance (they are stationed at the navy base in Jacksonville) some DVC points for Christmas. She is expecting to be deployed soon and I thought this would be a nice break for them before she leaves.

They are going to SSR tomorrow for 2 nights. The surprise is that they are expecting to be in a studio and I rented them a one bedroom! I can't wait until they get into the room and find out.

I am sooooo jealous right now.

That is so nice of you. I hope they have a relaxing time and make some great memories. They deserve it!

I got so excited reading this post.:banana: :banana: :banana: They are going to fall in love with the one bedroom. They are going to scream and dance around the room.:banana: :banana: :banana: Pixie Dust to you and your DS and his fiance.pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: They deserve to be spoiled. You are a wonderful mom.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter