what disney resort do YOU love

• animal kingdom lodge

• boardwalk

• beach club

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

themostuniquedisneyfamily

disneyfamily#2
disneys board walk, we go there every year and they just get friendlier every time we go

edit: this is my opinion

edit: thank you for commenting thanxfornoticin !

edit: thats it, i am not editing anymore, but thank you everyone

Last edited:
You'll likely get 50 responses and 20 different answers! But that's good, because if everyone had the same favorite, we'd never get a room there!

Ours is Animal Kingdom Lodge - love the look, the feel, the quiet, the animals, the service, and the food options. Beach Club is a close second, especially during festival seasons!

I love the Dolphin resort. It has a great location and only a close boat ride to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Prices for the rooms less expensive that others in same category. Love it!

Well, the Polynesian has a special place in my heart, as it was the very first resort my family and I stayed at. My Mom and Dad had bought a van and won an ALL expense trip to WDW, the only thing that we had to pay for was our insurance. EVERYTHING else WDW paid for, they even gave us spending money!! First holiday I had that I came back with more money than when I left. :-) (The Poly is very expensive, though.)
The last few times going with my friend, the choice is Coronado Springs! I love this resort, it's my go-to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!