My first compaint thread

We continue to eat the last breakfast in the MDR even though the food isn't that great - its more about the social aspect - last time with our tablemates and serving team that we have spent the last week with.

They’re not actually Eggo waffles.

This isn't new. While they've always had Mickey waffles, they've always had these too (they're not Eggo's but they are basically the same - a frozen, pre-made, to-be-heated bland tasting/no taste waffle). And they've been served not just on the last day but all through the cruise - at least that's what we've seen.

it's like having the frozen Krispie Kream donuts on board

I remember seeing someone bring in a case of these into BBB on the Wonder in 2000. I don't even like Krispie Kream when they're fresh so I've always made sure to avoid them.

If they brought peanut butter and jelly with the pseudo-Eggo waffles, my kids would all be happy.

Who am I kidding, I'd be happy also :mickeybar

It was the last morning, and if they would just use the Mickey Eggo ones, i would not be as annoyed, becuase we eat them about 2 times per week and the kids wear them out! But it is a get you out the door morning for sure.....

Debarkation morning is totally a "get you out the door" morning. I almost wish they wouldn't encourage everyone to go to the MDRs because the food is sooooo "meh" compared to the rest of the cruise. It does crack me up that every dish is basically named some variation on "GET OUT OF HERE" :D

While I love DCL and don't like the way some things seem to be headed, I have my first complaint worth starting a thread.

Eggos in Tritons...

Come on DCL, Mickey waffles in Cabanas are good, and cant be that much harder to make. Why would you serve anyone a soggy Eggo waffle, and not even the good Eggos......

On the Wonder last week and while we had some amazing food, this is sticking with me!

interesting topic -
but i hear ya -:goodvibes

Thank you for the kind fyi as I plan on staying away from dem Eggo waffles -:scared1:

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter