My (many times changed) final ADR plan!

LovesHerTaurus

LovesHerTaurus
I'm so complicated. But determined (read DETERMINED!!!) to use every single dining credit I got with our reservation :D Let me know if any of these seem silly or the restaurant isn't any good - I'm going on advice from forums and reservation people (who so far aren't too exasperated with me!)....

Aug 8 - arrive for first trip to Disney World! supper Crystal Palace

Aug 9 - longest day EVER since we are getting married and up at 3AM - supper Cinderella Royal Table!

Aug 10 - no ADR -> kids at resort camp, we're hitting Jellyrolls!

Aug 11 - dinner @ Boma (our hotel)

Aug 12 - Tusker house breakfast!

Aug 13 - Chef Mickey for supper

Aug 14 - two adults ONLY going to CapN Jack! :)

Aug 15 - Planet Hollywood

Aug 16 - Akershush!

Not too shabby? My daughters are 10 and 12, so balancing out reservations for two newly married adults+1 tom boy+1 princess was proving to be very confusing!

I'm so complicated. But determined (read DETERMINED!!!) to use every single dining credit I got with our reservation :D Let me know if any of these seem silly or the restaurant isn't any good - I'm going on advice from forums and reservation people (who so far aren't too exasperated with me!)....

Aug 8 - arrive for first trip to Disney World! supper Crystal Palace since you are going to have the longest day ever the next day- I would change your Boma dinner to this day- just hang around resort. Swim, explore, unpack...go to bed early (I know, I know- there is no way anyone will sleep!!:))Aug 9 - longest day EVER since we are getting married and up at 3AM - supper Cinderella Royal Table! Congrats on getting married!!! So nice to have the fairy tale dinner in the fairy tale castle!!! Congrats congrats!!!
Aug 10 - no ADR -> kids at resort camp, we're hitting Jellyrolls!

Aug 11 - dinner @ Boma (our hotel)

Aug 12 - Tusker house breakfast!

Aug 13 - Chef Mickey for supper

Aug 14 - two adults ONLY going to CapN Jack! :)

Aug 15 - Planet Hollywood Maybe it is just me- since we have Planet Hollywood locally in my town- it just doesn't appeal to me and I think the food is just so-so. If you'll be in DTD, I think there may be other ressies you would prefer better IMO...
Aug 16 - Akershush!

Not too shabby? My daughters are 10 and 12, so balancing out reservations for two newly married adults+1 tom boy+1 princess was proving to be very confusing!

It is hard to know exactly how to view your ADR since I don't know what days you plan on spending in each park...Can you add what park you'll be in for which day and then I can make better suggestions...:confused3

We shall sleep when we are dead - bwhahahaha
The hotel days are planned out so we can do laundry! :)
And thanks for the congrats!!
We're from Kenora Ontario - our most popular restaurant is Boston Pizza!

Here is the official (work-in-progress!) schedule!:

AUG 8 SUNDAY
Plane at 5:30!?
WDW by 2
Drop off stuff/check in/FIND DRESSES! – buy MARA mugs, breakfast for tomorrow AM (snack?)
330-530 hit some rides/fastpasses for others
Supper Crystal Palace at 6
7-9 Disney it up! MK
Nighttime parade @ 9
Straight to BED

AUG 9 MONDAY
3:30/4 Hair/makeup
Childcare am 5-9? / eat
530 pickup MK photoshoot
Pick up kids/limo rides - Me+Laurie, Chris+Morgan
10AM ceremony @ Polynesian Sunset Point
NOON Animal Kingdom photos OR TTD
1:00 BOMA cookie decorating in wedding clothes?
2-4 Light snooze/snack/Change and hit the PARK! PUT ON EARS! Matching outfits! More cake/get just married buttons from hotel
MK! 4-5 hit a few MK rides
5:20 Cinderella Royal Table! – wear matching outfits
6:30-10 MK!
Fireworks @ MK at 10PM – Main Street

AUG 10 TUESDAY
QS Mara breakfast 8AM
9 AM TL – SHARK REEF! 9AM-130 TL
Eat at TL QS lunch + POOL BAR
2-4 siesta
6-12 kids @ Clubhouse – kids eat at clubhouse
us @ Boardwalk – Jellyrolls! And buy wedding swag

AUG 11 WEDNESDAY
AM HS 9 AM, 3PM Block Party Bash
9-4 HS
Snack for breakie when we get there
HS QS early lunch Toy Story Pizza Planet?
5PM Boma supper @ hotel - go for 430!
6-8 kids at CAMP K
hotel activities or other or SLEEP! Or pool
buy hotel swag + firetime storytelling
9-11 night vision goggles animals

AUG 12 THURSDAY
8:30 Tusker House Animal Kingdom Breakfast – wear anything! (KEEP COOL SUPER HOT)
Animal Kingdom AM 9:30-1:30
QS lunch AK Flame Tree BBQ – Asia?
2-4 HOTEL siesta
HS 5-9
Fantasmic fireworks @ 9PM - get in line 1 hour early?

AUG 13 FRIDAY
9 AM BB 9-1:30 BB
QS at BB early lunch + pool bar
2-4 Siesta Hotel
5:15PM Chef Mickey Contemporary Resort – wear matching outfits
MK 6:30-11
MK open to 11!

AUG 14 SATURDAY
AM Hang out at hotel/pool – breakfast pool side Mara QS AND LOAD OR TWO OF LAUNDRY!
MK late AM
2:45 Adventureland MK PIRATES LEAGUE (2:50 Chris and Morgan/3:10 Heather and Laurie)
4:00 Pirate Parade then head back to hotel
Kids at Clubhouse 6:00-12
7:00 CapN Jack Downtown Disney 2 of us
US – Downtown Disney – House of Blues around 9 – live music on patio and at 1030

AUG 15 SUNDAY
Grab Mara snack for breakfast
9 AM Epcot Future World 9AM-1:30
QS lunch Seasons food court?
2-4 siesta
Downtown Disney:
Planet Hollywood – early supper 4:15
Shopping, kids spending money, design a tshirt?
Disney Quest (open to 10PM)

AUG 16 MONDAY
QS breakfast at Mara sit down restaurant
BB or TL both open at 9AM stay until 1:30
QS at water park
2-4 Siesta hotel
Epcot World Showcase 5-9
5:00PM Akershus Epcot – wear matching outfits or something new
1 week anniversary!
9PM Illuminations Fireworks

AUG 17 TUESDAY
Roam hotel and pictures of everything
Fly home

Little kooky I know - but next time we will have annual passes without the park hopper and will be staying at an All Stars Resort...! Plus adults will be on a super wedding high!! :)

First congrats on the wedding and the Disneymoon!

You are visiting during the same time that we will be there.
On Monday, we will be watching SNFS at the MK too.
Oddly enough we are also going to TL on Tuesday.
Wednesday morning we plan on being at DHS right along with you.
Our Thursday plan is very similar too. We are visiting AK in the morning and DHS in the evening.
Friday we will end our day, after our dinner at Epcot, with some fun at MK enjoying the evening extra magic hours.

It appears that our paths will cross many times. I wonder if we will actually meet you along the way? :upsidedow

First congrats on the wedding and the Disneymoon!

You are visiting during the same time that we will be there.
On Monday, we will be watching SNFS at the MK too.
Oddly enough we are also going to TL on Tuesday.
Wednesday morning we plan on being at DHS right along with you.
Our Thursday plan is very similar too. We are visiting AK in the morning and DHS in the evening.
Friday we will end our day, after our dinner at Epcot, with some fun at MK enjoying the evening extra magic hours.

It appears that our paths will cross many times. I wonder if we will actually meet you along the way? :upsidedow

We should totally meet up with each other for a running high five and picture with Minnie :D

Seriously that is pretty bizarre! So what you are saying is that my schedule is pretty darn perfect? :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter