My new Disney Autograph webiste... come by and check it out!

supernova

DIS Veteran
After years and years and years of collecting autographs, I finally decided to build a website. I realize it's not the greatest site in the world, but I'm proud of what I was able to put together.

The Disney section is a decent representation of what I have in my collection. You'll find autographs from the Disney Legends, people associated with the parks, as well as character voice actors from most (not all) of the Disney animated features.

The non-Disney sections are far from complete, and I try to add scans for whenever I have time. I still have a TON of movies and TV shows to add, along with other categories, but life and work keep my spare time to a minimum.

Anyway, I would love for your all to visit and look around. Please feel free to leave feedback so I know what to change, and you can PM me or post questions here and I'll get back to you all.

Thanks to my fellow Disney fans!

www.autographshowcase.com/Disney

Added some new scans for Disney movies. Thanks for all the positive PM's and emails. Keep 'em coming, and I'll try to stay on top of them all. Happy to help you all out with building up your own collections! :)

Just received Mary Anne Mang in the mail today. She signed my Disney Legends certificate but not the photo I created. She also sent a note apologizing for misplacing my envelope.

Some new Disney-based updates made to the voice actor autographs in the animated movie section. Come by and check it out!

Amazing!!

Thank you!!! I added a few new ones over the weekend. It has been fun hunting down voice actors. So many left out there, but running out of ways to reach them!!

I just mailed out to two from "Atlantis" and now I'm working on the "Planes" cast. I also have one more for "Aristocats" ready to leave this week.

Wow, that's a seriously impressive collection. I'd be very interested in hearing more about your process for obtaining these and any tips. I'm feeling inspired to start my own collection now! :)

Thanks for the words, Phrog. I'm a member of an autograph collecting website, which is where I start off with the majority of the bigger name stars. Some of the lesser people are listed in the 'phone book', of all places, so they are pretty easy to find with a little leg work. Good luck, if you decide to start up a collection of your own!

Crossed the 1,000 visitor mark to the site. Very cool. Thanks for the support everyone! Keep the comments, emails, PM's, and suggestions coming. They are all very much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Some new additions to the site came in today. Helen Mirren signed my 'Dean Hardscrabble' photo from "Monsters University" and Brian Dennehy signed a 'Django' photo from "Ratatouille".

Just updated the Aristocats with "Toulouse", Cars with "Luigi", WDW with "Davy Jones", Monsters University with "Dean Hardscrabble", Hercules with "Clio", Planes with "Skipper", as well as a few of the old Muppet Show guest stars.

Thanks for all the feedback on the site and I think gotten back to everyone on how to start their own collection. So if you sent a PM and haven't heard from me, please PM me again as I'm sorry I accidentally missed your message!

More updates to the site!! Keep the PM's and emails coming! I'm happy to chat Disney and always glad to help all of you out! I love hearing from you. :)

Thought I would start sharing a few of my successes as I receive them at home. Here are a few autographed Disney photos that I received this week:

Attachments

• Stuart.jpg
    Stuart.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Shaffer.jpg
    Shaffer.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Clarke Simba.jpg
    Clarke Simba.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Clarke Epcot.jpg
    Clarke Epcot.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Armstrong.jpg
    Armstrong.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter